:•● teaser ●•: (ignore)

teaser

chapter one
since when were oranges this mean?

[taste this while i write the first five chapters to post it~]

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

"i-i'm fine, baka! don't quickly assume something is wrong with me, it j-just makes you look dumb!" the male stuttered desperately out in a louder tone, causing your form to shrink back in fear. realizing his action, he looked away, embarrassed and regretful.

why did i say that to a girl i just met? he pondered in frustration at his own actions.

you scowled for a second, pissed off at his words, but it disappeared because you wanted to keep your nice girl façade.

"i've heard shoving things up your ass is quite painful so you might want to start with something small like your intelligence and build up to bigger things like your ego." you muttered, index finger on your lip as you looked away from his watching eyes.

"huh?" his face contorted into confusion, not hearing you quite well. you hummed and brushed off the words you spoke.

"well anyway, i'm (l/n) (y/n)! nice to meet you!" you gave him a sweet smile, hoping for one in return but got none as he stared at you, bewildered. you had the urge to give your hand out to shake, but no such thing was often found in japan.

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

i should release the first five chapters in a few days because quarantine really fills me with creativity