:•● 4 ●•:

chapter 4
aishi-san! i demand your attention!/ i hate you

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

"aishi-san... uwaaahhh, aishi-san... aishiiiiii-saaaaan~ aishi-san!" your cries were muffled by your sleeve as you constantly poked at the disturbed monotone person beside you.

you were in your assigned seat next to him, staring at him with your head in your arms as you attempted to get his attention. he was definitely ignoring you. definitely. you groaned and sat up properly, leaning back as your hair dripped with leftover drops of water. you swayed in your seat, trying to find a solution for boredom.

"aiishiiii-sannn! school ended five minutes ago!~ i want to walk with you," you tapped your hands on his desk and he finally payed attention to you. ayato turned his head to your direction and stared you in the eye. "fate has been decided, i'm so lucky you even looked my way!"

"so, you up for it aishi-san?~ your's truly can even walk you home! that's an rare opportunity, better take it!" he eventually gave into your pleas and you got him to walk home with you! you were a miracle worker.

"have a great rest of your day, aiishiii-saann~ don't stay up too late." you told him as you both parted. standing infront of your door, you got your keys out and unlocked it.

as you layed on your stomach later that night, you were deciding what to watch.

"(show/anime you haven't watched but want to) seems like a good idea." you mumbled to yourself out of habit and put it on.

yikes, little did you notice the person with red hair setting up a camera outside your bedroom window.

-

"class dismissed. have a good lunch, i want you paying attention in class." your teacher said bluntly. he sure liked his job too much, he jokes around with you guys a lot! though, he could be scary at times. you liked this teacher a lot.

you took your successfully made bento out of your book bag and set it on the table. suddenly, voices started to bombard you.

"(l/n)-san! please eat your lunch with me!"

"you're so cool, want to have lunch with my friends and me?!"

"i have an extra bento, do you want it?"

"i had sex with my flute last night."

"can I call you (n/n)?! it's cuter than your actual name!"

you chuckled anxiously at all their comments. you pursed your lips and rubbed your nape, closing your eyes. they all swooned at your wholesome smile. they didn't do this yesterday, it seems that they were all nervous before.

"sorry, guys but i have plans with najimi-san. are you fine with that?"

osano perked up at his name. he didn't know how you would have predicted that he was going to ask you. he felt slightly embarrassed and groaned.

there was mixed words from all of them, but it all had the premise of 'yes.' you chuckled and made them go away with a simple 'goodbye.'

"she's so nice!"

"so, you going to take me or what?" you grinned lazily at osano who then lit up in red like your brother's head. he nodded but hesitated for a few moments.