:•● 3 ●•:

chapter 3
too sweet

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

"i'm so sorry!"

"ngghh... it's fine..." you unconsciously mumbled. you rubbed your face to ease the pain of the fall and sit up. opening your shut eyes, you adverted your (e/c) eyes up to the person you had just collided into.

he was absolutely beautiful- as soon as your eyes landed on him, your pupils dilated. you blinked in disbelief and looked up at him. you couldn't believe your eyes, he was an angel.

he had a whole cheesecake in his hands and his outfit looked as if he had been baking, apron and all. then again, what he had in his hands did confirm he was previously baking. you felt bad that you had nearly made him drop his perfection. though, you were the only one who fell.

his eyes showed very clear concern for you which made the butterflies in your chest flutter. you blushed and looked away. getting up in one quick motion, you bowed in front of him in apology.

the brunet gaped at you, speechless. you were an angel, honestly. he literally made an angel bow for him! a rosy tint surfaced on his cheeks and he couldn't help but let his thoughts wander.

"please forgive me, i'm not very aware of my surroundings..." you whimpered with a desperate look. you straightened your posture and shot him a sincere sympathetic glance.

"no, it's completely fine! it was partly my fault." he grabbed your hand with his free one and squeezed it. you grinned at him and giggled.

"alright then." he released your hand from his grip and had a proposal.

"since i caused you trouble, do you want to eat this with me? originally, it was for someone else but i'm pretty sure they're busy with... someone else." he sounded pretty upset when he said that and you tried me to get offended. nodding, you let him lead you.

"i bet your baking is delicious, but it'll never be as good as mom's."

-

you both had a great conversation. he informed you about many things in school, and you exchanged names, even numbers! his baking was to die for. his smile was sweet, just amazing. you had learned so many things, all because of him! you knew that you would be good friends with him. you got along so well.

amao reminded you so much of chloe because of the bond you grew. but, he probably wouldn't compare to her in the bond section, but he was great nonetheless. he invited you to come to the cooking club the wednesday after this week for lunch.

apparently he was having some kind of meeting with his 'friends' or whatever. you use the term friends loosely because the way he paused and said it definitely told you that they were probably not his friends.

you were in class, and it was time for phys. ed mixed with class 2-2. you (liked/disliked) pe, and you were (excited/dreading) for it.

following the female crowd and walking to the locker rooms, you went in and changed into your gym uniform using your assigned locker.

this time, no one was there to talk to you about how hot you were in this book because musume was now musumo, not surprisingly. i can add him into the locker room if you're into that weird illegal stuff.

as you changed, some girls watched you like the rich perverts they are. once you were done (which was pretty quick, these girls made you uncomfortable) you went out. as you passed by the boys' locker rooms, some guys that were leaving the locker room awed at your body. feeling the uncomfortable stares, you spotted ayato and used him as a resort.