:•● 2 ●•:

chapter two
so cute together

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

"since you didn't listen to me... earlier, i was going to say that i was waiting for a friend..." osano panted, a little confused at how you still had stamina. you nodded and gave a malicious smile, though he did not recognize the intent of it.

"oh, really? i'm sorry then. you can leave if you want to- er, i have to go the the office to get my schedule." informing him, you started to walk away into the gates of akademi high.

"the sakura trees are gorgeous..." you awed at the pink nature of the place around you. you started to sparkle all over in admiration as you got more and more excited to attend this school. it wasn't the most prestigious school you had been to, but it was pretty special considering it was japan.

smiling sincerely at the scenery, you looked straight ahead on the path. the actual gates of school that revealed the grounds of the school was maybe over thirty steps away. you noticed the students around you staring but tried to forget it.

"my god, she's gorgeous!" one feminine voice spoke, whispering a little too loudly to their friend.

"foreigners are so hot..." another said, mumbling to themselves as they tried to keep their eyes on you while walking. [ignore if you're japanese]

"is she new? she's definitely new. she better be new because i'm tired of acting straight." you ignored that last one and awkwardly looked to the ground.

after making it into school, you had changed into your indoor shoes and you made your way to the office. after getting a schedule and shoving it into your book bag, you decided to walk around the campus of akademi.

after peeking into the rooms of a few clubs on the first floor, you went out to the plaza of the school. scanning your eyes across the beautiful scenery, your eyes were caught onto the form of a black-haired male hiding behind a tree. he looked to watching something here, so you followed his line of sight.

he was looking at that osano guy standing in front of a pretty girl with long black hair reading a book while sitting on the side of the fountain. she seemed a little bland like she were a hentai protagonist. feeling a bit of anxiety because of the chance she could fall, you looked away while grimacing. you took the hint of his crush and grinned quickly after.

forcing yourself to make a new friend, you went up to the stalkerish-seeming raven.

"hi, i'm (y-...(l/n) (y/n). nice to meet you! what's yours?" you stumbled over your words because your lack of recognition with japanese customs sometimes.

he jumped up at your sudden voice and quickly turned around. geez, you thought, his expression seems so cold and boring. he stared at you with wide eyes for a second before relaxing his stance and revealing his name.

"hello, i am aishi ayato... nice to meet you too." he smiled (up/down) at you, but it seemed very forced. you knew your fake smiles, you were basically the master of them.

"you're nicer compared to someone i just met. thank you!" you hugged him out of nowhere, not knowing people's boundaries.

his body was warm and you enjoyed it quite well, you couldn't lie at all. you had your whole body pressed against him but you didn't think anything weirdly of it.

he stiffened at your touch and awkwardly stood there. you were not one to ever really read the atmosphere often, but you were not dumb. you just were oblivious often. you let go of him and your smile beamed at him. he gazed at you with a look you couldn't describe before ripping his eyes away.

"i'm guessing that you're out of your element right now. i'll leave you alone, but remember that we're friends now! also, you better confess to her, aishi-san!" you spoke your last line to him as you were heading away, toward the doors.

he blushed at your last comment and glanced back at his senpai. sighing happily, he continued to watch his senpai in love and lust.

-

"my name is (l/n) (y/n)! i come from ribrol academy which is on an island off the coast of california. i hope we get along!" you bowed and smiled adorably. almost everyone seemed to awe at you.

"do want to share anything that you like?" the male teacher asked, waiting for an answer.

"uhhh... i don't think so. just talk to me if you want to be friends." you gave a close eyed smile.

the teacher directed to you to an empty seat in the back. beside you happened to be osano and ayato! what a great start. smiling at them before sitting down, the teacher went on with the lesson.

-

you walked around the school, though you didn't have your lunch yet. after exploring, you would eat back in class anyway. after going back to the first floor, you stared at the classrooms that were also club rooms.

suddenly, a sudden force on your body sent you back a few feet. yelping, you tried to recover.

"i'm so sorry!"

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

alternative title for the book: 'aishi-san!' literally, you will see that name a lot.