:•● 8 ●•:

chapter 8
another stalker, another average day

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

as soon as the bell rang to signal the end of the school day and for club activities, you dashed out of there with your things. you swept down the stairs, making sure to keep your skirt down.

you dodged the first years and went up to the shoe lockers. you slowed your pace and stripped off your inside shoes, changing them to your outside ones. huffing slightly, you noticed that there was barely anybody around.

with adrenaline pumping through your veins, you scooped your book bag up off the ground and took off out of the school entrance. looking back to the shoe lockers, there were some people approaching to change their shoes and go home or to a club that was located outside.

thinking nothing of the people there, you whipped your head forward and paced away with your chin up. your grip on the book bag tightened as you closed your eyes with your head tilted up. you inhaled the earthy smell around you with a smile and moved your head straight and opened your eyes.

the surrounding around you changed, and so did your levels of safety. a chill ran down your spine, a bad feeling crawling up your neck. you pursed your lips but it quickly turned into a harsh snarl. a scowl followed right after.

you would hear occasional extra footsteps, but only time to time. your footsteps were louder than usual. you furrowed your eyebrows as obscured thoughts ran through your head.

your chest filled with dread and you bit your lip, eyes tearing up with a hint of a grimace. you shakily sighed and shook your head.

it was almost as if someone was trying to match your footsteps.

whatever or whoever it was, it's sneaky and clever. you pretended to stumble in your step, and then you heard the desperate foot tapping that attempted to match your messy ones.

excitedly taking out your kitty stabby keychain thing (cute brass knuckles basically?) you had kept in your bag since monday, you slid it onto your index and middle finger. you had bought this online a few months back. the ears could definitely poke someone's eyes out.

(visual, just in case you needed it)(and sorry, no mia the rape whistle this time around)

(and sorry, no mia the rape whistle this time around)

choking on your breath, you decided to uncover who, or what, ever it was. you chose a wrong turn but you would eventually be able to go back home if you went in a circle.

you weren't completely sure if this person was following you or not, but you wanted a try even if it embarrassed you. this could be your first real situation with using this thing.

hiding behind the corner, you waited, creating small footsteps sounds by stomping lightly. you made the footsteps got lighter each time in attempt to fool them. you noticed footsteps that weren't yours and your breath caught in your throat. your heart stopped, but then went on to pound obnoxiously.

then they were there. they turned the corner and their eyes met your fierce, angry, adorable ones. his eyes widened upon seeing you and he stumbled back a few steps. you snarled and glared at him intensely, revealing a new side of yourself.

his glowing red eyes bore into yours, his heart pounding in dread. his breath pitched, feeling embarrassment yet the another unfamiliar feeling he always had from looking at her.

"who are you? and why are you following me?!" you hissed, stepping forward to him more. it only made him move back more in a rush.

"i- ..." he didn't know what to say, there was no way to justify what he did.

you got impatient and clicked your tongue. an irk mark formed and you swallowed your built-up saliva. you approached him further, but eventually he hit a wall from walking back.

"now state me your business, creep."

ಥ‿ಥ

this is short but i decided to end it there, it seemed more fitting and i have been suffering author's block.

this is late because i forgot to edit it yesterday- oops.