:•● 7 ●•:

chapter 7
thank you, (y/n).

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

"it must be so cool being a club leader. you get to boss everyone around!" you exclaimed to the blond beside you. you successfully tied up the cloth of your finished bento. aso laughed, reverting his eyes back to yours. he grinned meanwhile you adjusted your (accessory) for a few seconds.

"almost! but everyone has their own motives and ideas, you know? i can tell them what to do, but they'll do it their own way that helps them get through it. you can't always force them. i'm here to lead them, not nag them." aso explained charismatically, his word making your heart race in excitement. you started to shine like you often do and it made the athlete awe at your adorable nature.

"man, you sound so cool! i can't believe you're my age, too! it's surprising you're not a third year, because you act so mature and cool and responsible and awesome-" he awkwardly chucked at your rambling.

he couldn't bear to have such an adorable girl call him so many compliments which would leave him sheepish, so he cut you off, "that's enough. thanks!" he giggled like a gossiping schoolgirl and put a hand on your shoulder, causing you to flare up, flustered and startled. he hadn't noticed, though.

"i- uh- i have to go see someone, i'm sorry!" you quickly stood up and took your bento, sprinting as fast as you could away from the bench you both sat on.

aso started at you in confusion and shock, a little puzzled about what had just happened. he brushed it off and mumbled quietly to himself, "that girl can run..."

as you began nearing the incinerator, you slowed down and breathed some silent pants. examining around, you recognized the area. slowly walking, you walked past a group of what seemed like scary, male gyarus. holy shit, were those weapons?! is that allowed?

they heard your footsteps and turned your way, stopping what they were saying to each other. you lit up in fear and ignited with a dark blush. knowing you had to be polite, you greeted them.

"sorry, i was passing by. didn't mean to interrupt your conversation. have a good day!" you smile sweetly, but it was forced. not that it was noticed.

they just... stared at you. you chose to walk away from the scene and sighed while combing a hand through your hair when you were far enough from them.

"huh? is that aishi-san?" you mumble to yourself, squinting your eyes to distinguish a familiar form in the distance. once you were sure it was him, you began to elatedly run to his direction.

"aishi-san!~ why are you all alone?" you called, leaning down a slight bit to the sat figure. he finished chewing and gave you one of his cold stares. your kept your smile and patiently waited for a response.

"i like eating alone," he spoke monotonously, his eyes nearly blank of emotion. you put a palm on your cheek and giggled in a tinge of pity.

"but i'm an exception, right?" you stuck out a tongue and put your hands on his shoulders, lightly shaking him. he brought his hands to yours and pulled your prying ones off. you ignored the gesture and sat to his right on the bench.

"wow, the scenery is gorgeous, aishi-san!" you awed at the trees and grinned wider, taking in the nature around you. you inhaled the earthy scent and sighed dreamily back out.

he gave a single nod and went back to eating. you swing your feet and gave occasional glances to ayato, who was lost in thought. after taking an especially long stare, you noticed something.

"aishi-san. you buttons are undone." you pointed to the top two buttons that had been unbuttoned. it showed off some of his chest, but you didn't think much of it.

you leaned in and began to button it up. ayato seemed to pause for a few seconds but quickly went back to chewing when you finished buttoning his shirt. bringing your eyes to his, you smiled and gave him a thumbs up. you nearly sweatdropped when he tiredly looked you in the eye. his scowl and frown seemed greater now, yikes.

"thank you, (l/n)-san." you nodded in response and began to play with his hair.

ayato gave you a short glance but returned his gaze to his food. he groaned into his palm at times when you pulled his hair too hard. you were entranced by his black silky locks, twisting it around your fingers while having a stupid smirk on your face.

"you have nice hair, aishi-san." you murmured into his ear, a genuine chuckle following after.

"you know, i've always wanted my hair in (color). but i can't dye my hair (anymore/at all) until i'm older. it's a rule my dad made." you narrated, fixing his hair up a little and waiting to see your masterpiece.

"aishi-san, turn here." you didn't let him do anything despite your command and jerked his chin (somewhat painfully) toward your gaze.

upon seeing your creation, your face lit up in hundreds of shades. you knew you knew how to do guys' hair (because of your very own brother) but you didn't know it could be this good. you started to stumble over your words, your ears and face bursting with red. ayato raised an eyebrow and watched your curiously. you looked away, and thankfully, the bell rang. you mentally sighed in relief and took a fistful of your bento cloth.

talk about saved by the bell, an extra voice in your head remarked.

"welp! seems like we have to go now! let's go to class, ayato!" his name slipped out of your mouth, causing his face to dust slight pink and some uncomfortableness to enter his body.

you grabbed his hand and he spoke out, "thank you, (y/n)."

oh my god, he said my first name! you thought, mentally squirming and squealing.

my heart is pounding...

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

i have nothing to say, bye. thanks for reading.

oh wait, i'm making a new book but that's a secret for now.