:•● 5 ●•:

chapter 5
trouble for ice cream

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

"aishi-san! let's get ice cream together, i'll pay." I winked to him charismatically. he, in return, just have me a deadpanned stare. i sighed and tried once more.

"aishi-san! let's... get ice cream together!" you pointed a finger at him and snickered.

you were gaining the attention of others and that's what you desired. you put both arms on your hips and looked down with a smirk. he wouldn't dare so no to you in front of everyo-

"no." he blandly stated and walked away. you choked on air and your eye twitched. you weren't very used to rejection.

"w-wait!" you yelled to him as he left the doorway. your classmates watched in disbelief at you two. you quickly took your book bag and dashed out of the room to catch up.

you spotted him going down the stairs and wemt to follow beside him. you pouted and kept trying to talk him into it. when he changed to his outdoor shoes and you hadn't, ayato took that chance to walk without you.

you stood there, dumbfounded. why didn't he accept your invitation? was he okay mentally? either way, you felt rejected and hurt. letting out a choked sob, your eyes widened when you heard an unfamiliar voice.

"give up already. he isn't worth it." you wipped your head around to see who the hell said that.

narrowing your eyes, you looked the dude up and down. he resembled dominic too much, it disgusted you. he had red hair and wore glasses. he looked suspicious to you so you decided to speak up.

"huh? who are you, party pooper?" you pouted childish and glared at him, but it had no effect. he gave a sadistic grin and chuckled mischievously.

"the important thing is who you are. but, already a quarter of the school's population knows who you are. anyway, let me get to the point." he was way too intimidating for you to comprehend, you furrowed your eyebrows and scoffed.

"they know me as info-kun around here. and i'm helping a certain someone with their task. and you're getting in the way by talking to aishi over there. so i'm here to kindly ask for you to stop talking to him." his words echoed in your head and you shivered in disgust. you gulped and tried to see if there was anybody at the shoe lockers.

there was nobody. they were all at club activities. you were screwed. this dude didn't have good intentions. he was going to do something to you if you didn't stop him.

"n-no! why would i s-stop talking to him?! he's my friend! you're delusional, leave me alone!" you raised your voice and clenched your fists in frustration. you thought you actually scared him off until you heard the unsettling laugh leave his throat.

"haha... how cute, the little kitty tried to stand up for herself. not going to happen." he attempted to come closer but he was speechless when he felt two hands push his chest. he stumbled back and glared at you. he frowned at your attitude and sighed.

"you don't understand how much i want to be friends with him! you can't stop me, you creepy-ass jerk!" you yelled at him before dashing out of the gates.

info-kun stared at your retreating figure with a new feeling in his chest that he hadn't experienced before. he couldn't describe it, it felt amazing. he inhaled sharply and his face got warm.

info-kun gazed to the ground and clutched his shirt. he started to giggle maniacally to himself and he smirked. luckily, no one was around to witness but you'd find him insane if you'd had seen him.

"wow, let's see how this game of cat and mouse turns out with this brat." he spoke through clenched teeth.

-

"oh shit, i'm still in my indoor shoes."

"that's fine, ehhh... wait, i don't think it is... crap."

you ran back and thankfully, 'info-kun' wasn't there. he was super crazy, he terrified you. you don't ever want to be associated with him again.

after changing to your outdoor shoes, you sprinted to the direction of ayato's home. after a long sprint, you found him.

"aishi-san! let's get ice cream!" you pull on his sleeve. ayato turned to meet your gaze and he looked like he wanted to die.

you grinned and pulled his wrist, running to the nearest store. if you were planning to get ice cream from annive cream shop, you weren't in luck. the nearest one (you had researched it) was five miles away. you weren't old enough to get a license in japan and you didn't want a chauffeur either because you wanted the full experience of a regular japanese student. if your dad knew this you wouldn't be a japanese student anymore.

you happily munched on your ice cream whilst ayato avoided eye contact with you. you stride happily alongside him while having a tight grip on his arm.

"this is your house~ go on aishi-san! have a good evening." you cheekily snickered but he gave you a confused look.

"how do you know my address?" but you were already gone.

"...that girl isn't good news."

-

"good morning, how is your morning doing? dandy? lovely?" you asked your childhood friends immediately after slamming your front door open.

they gave you a look of despᵃⁱr, knowing that you knew. they bickered for how long outside your door whilst you got ready. you grabbed their book bags that they had on their arms and pulled them along with you.

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

this chapter in the original book had 700 comments just because you all were commenting your husbando(s). you don't want to know how often i would see the comment without context and think, 'oh, it's from that, isn't it.'