The Beginning

Teacher: ok class thats all for this session. Makes sure you review.....
Rose: Ahhhhhhh its too high stop this stupid thing now!!!! * tell me about your  dignity being destroyed*
Teacher: wha_ well thank you rose for that lovely introduction and your free ticket to a new class... DETENTION!!!
Rose: wh_what! what did i do?
Teacher: you slept in my class.
Rose: *sign* "ugh"

Hello, my name is rose and yea i got detention for sleeping in class. Im 18 years old and im a straight 'A' student. I live with my family and brothers , and even though thats the case im a loner since i keep to myself. My hobbies are reading and swimming. My favourite animals are puupies.

* Door opens* josh: Hey teddy bear whats up?" " shut up u dodo i got DETENTION!!" i angrily said while packing my books up in class after everyone left." It was because of that stupid fair, i told you we shouldnt go on that ride!" I continued. "Woah take it easy no body told you to fall asleep in the strictest teacher's class" he laughs while he took my bag and packed the rest of my books....... " sometimes i wanna sacrstically kill you" i said making a chocking motion with my hands.

This is Josh my bestfriend. He's been my bestfriend since.... well birth cause our parents are really close. We do basically everything together. Like literally, we're even straight 'A' students together! He is tall and handsome and has hazel eyes. Not to mention that he is on the football team which makes him strong. Which i can use to my advantage*evil laugh* " muhahaha". And yea i get to go to all his games.... he calls me teddy bear and i call him marshmellow.

<<<we left class and walked on the corridor to our lockers>>>>

"Come on marshmellow, this is no time to fool around this is my first detention." I said while fixing my hair. But before he could evn say anything *blam* my locker door was slammed shut! ??: hey flat face what are u doin??" (Ok freeze for a minute, that is KATHY the meanest girl this school has ever seen. She uses the nastiest ways to get what she wants and when she wants it... and of course lets not forget her two side kicks kiley and riley.they are beyond stupid and asks the most ridiculous questions. But they do give her all the info she needs about anyone or anything.)

" not talking to you" i quickly responded while taking my bag from josh. " ok bitch dont try to mess with me with your fat ass" she blurted out while stearing me dangerously. " if i have a fat ass i can fix that, you are a complete ass how are you gonna fix that???"i back lashed giving her the same stare . "Do you think this little attitude of yours will save you from me?" She asked while stepping closer. " No, its just gonna show you what a straight A idiot you can be" i gladly replied with a smirk on my face. "Um whats a straight A idiot?" Riley asked as she scratched her head. Josh giggles. * kathy gives riley a look as if she was stupid more than a jackass* " this isnt over bitch!!" She shouted as she stompped away with her sidekicks." Get out of my face asswipe!!" She shoved the boy walking infront of her throwing his papers into the air, while everyone froze and watched her leave..

" wow teddybear that was complete badass, im so proud of you" josh excitingly said while hugging me. " ok youre crushing me! " i barely managed to blurt out... " now lets go to the cafeteria and get some food." Josh said while pulling me along the corridor. " is food all you think about?" I sarcastically asked while raising my browse at him. "Yea food is life" he giggles and continues to walk.....

I stopped and looked backed and kathy's words flashed back in my mind *this isnt over bitch!!* i wondered if she really meant it or is it because i just pissed her off? I turned my attention back but marshmellow was alreay gone, so i headed to the cafeteria to find him.

<<<< in the cafeteria>>>>
Josh was already sitting in the cafeteria with the trays well filled and waiting. At this point i didnt waste anytime i went there and just started to eat.. " woah slow down teddybear, u'll get indigestion" he giggles. " i just cant stop thinking about what kathy said, do u think she meant it?" I worriedly aksed. "Hey it will be fine dont worry about it and if she tries anything you always have me. If it makes you feel better i got you free tickets to the game tonight." He comforted me while handing me the tickets.