Missing on the bus trip

The nerve wrecking day was finally here. And boy was i scared out of my shorts. Even my morning routine startsd to freak me out. Standing outside waiting for cassy made my mind ran around the world like flash. I was screaming my ass off to get back in that house. But talking to josh about all the cool things we would do there was a bit relaxing. After a few moments cassy arrived.

Cassy: morning love birds. Ready to kick this off?! She yelled in excitement.

Josh: still a drama queen.. he smirked as we entered the car.

I was so stunned as to how well they got along. Its like they knew eachother better than i did. After an ackward while of listening to cassy and josh talk like they were soulmates. We finally made it to school and the bus was waiting.

Cassy: thank goodness we made it! I hope i dont sit next to mark agin. She complained in frustration.

Josh: come on lets get on this bus. He held my hand tightly and we all entered in the bus.

Since we all knew what was going on and a million possibility that something bad might happen, we kept our guards up all the way. There was an empty seat at the back of the bus and we all sat there.

Teacher: ok kids. The day is here and i hope you enjoy yourselves. I could tell she was so bored.

The entire bus cheered.

Teacher: And remember the rules. Stay close and have a parthner and most importantly behave yourselves. She continued, but finished sternly on the last rule.

They all said "yes miss" in agreement.

"How could they just forget that guy?" I was concerned at their short memory.

Cassy: cause they were paid to. Looking down sadly at her bag.

Josh: wait! Thats the guy. How do you have his picture?!

Cassy: he was my.....my.......he was my boyfriend. She started to silently cry.

"What?!?" I shouted causing everyone to look back at me like i was crazy.

Josh hugged her to hid her face from the stearing eyes.

Teacher: Rose is something wrong? She asked looking at me baffled.

"Can i have a few minutes outside please?" I asked with tears ripping my teargland to fall out.

Girl1: wow she really is a weirdo. Knitting her brows at me.

Girl2: maybe she just misses jake. In a sad voice.

Girl1: whatever he is with kathy now. She said like a total brat.

Looking over at them i realised it was kiley and riley.

Teacher: ok thats enough. You can go dear but be quick. We have to leave in the next five minutes.

I went outside to the side of the bus and just broke down in tears. "What is really happeneing here?? This is all happening because of me....so many problems. It even caused a life! I am such an ass hole! *harder sobbing* this would not have happen if i didnt try to find the truth.......i am such a stubborn......

??:what are you doing? Said a quiet but slightly deep voice behind me.

I spinned around in shock. When i realised who it was. I immediately wiped my tears and acted like nothing happened. My face became as serious as a man chocking on a piece of cheese.

"Jake what do you want?! Leave me alone." I turned my face cause i knew it was still red from crying.

Jake: none of this is your fault..