The kiss

Finally, it was the day to return to school. The air was fresh. People were walking about. The flowers were blooming, but i was the complete opposite. I died my hair partially purple, and started to wear all black. Yea all black, and just let me say, it was completly badass. I was a new person. Even my make up was screaming *keep the f*ck away from me* seeing my self in a leather jacket, a distressed but tight jean showing off the size of my ass. And a black boots with the silver chain. I was more than ready to kick school back in the balls.

"Its time for school rose" aunt jena called. I went down the stairs to meet her. *dramatic gasp with hand over mouth* "Rose! You...... you look gorgeous!" She exclaimed. * giggles* 'thanks aunt may, now can we go? I dont wanna be late.' I said breaking her stare off "Ohhhh' uhh lets go" she said inbetween giggles. A few moments later i arrived at school. * sound of school door being opened* I walked in feeling like a queen, while everyone stopped in their tracks. Looking at me like i was one. Some of them even took pictures.

"Rose.....is that you?" Said a curious voice. I turned around and saw josh standing there. Gazing at me, like he never even saw me before. 'Yea its me.' I satisfied his curiosity. He just stood there as dead as zombie, seconds after giving me the tightest hug ive ever felt. I immediately had flashbacks of our last encounter, and what he told before i left. 'Maybe i should ask him now. Or maybe i shouldnt.' 'What if it makes it worse, i just got here.' 'I really wanna know if kathy was really responsible.' Stopping me in my thoughts like a bee sting, was the sight of jake walking in school!

All the girls were drooling over this demi god. The way his lush hair fell to the side covering one his soft seductive eyes. Made some of the girls even take pictures. The way he wears all black, with lips so captivating. This prince of seduction caught everyone's attention. *scoff* " Who does this guy think he is? Do you even know him? He....." "Yes" i said cutting josh off. I walked away trying to keep up with jake. He finally stopped in the boys locker room.* luckily no one was there* i walked in behind him, he turn around and look at me " what do you want?" * holding a towel in his hand* 'Answers' i replied. He turns around and brace himself against one of the locker doors, stroking his hand through his hair.

'O.M.G. Even though i want answers, i still think this guy is hot. Stroking your hair wanna make me steal you all for myself. And do all sorts of things with you.' I grabbed the loop of my pants, trying to ease the sensation that was going through my body just thinking about him. 'Why is he making me feel this way?' 'Why cant i control it?' I closed my eyes and bit my lips, squeezing the loop even tighter. When i realised it, jake was already standing infront of me looking me dead in the eye.

"Get out of here now." "You dont wanna get hurt do you?" He said. I wanted to obey him so bad. 'No! I want answers. Tell me what happened. That night when we were alone.' He said nothing. 'Is this a joke to you?' . He brings his face closer to mine and said " If you really wanna know, i think your life is a series of bad luck." *My eyes widen*

<<<< Mean while with josh>>>>
Josh pov:
What happened to her? Its like i dont even know her. She's never cut me off and walked away like that, is something going on with her and that guy? Rose i miss you so much and you just ignored me. I cant stop thinking about what happened. I wanted you so bad that day. Ever since then i longged to see you again. When i couldnt even talk to you everyday since you left, it drove me crazy. Rose..... im in love with you! I just dont know how to tell you now, cause you seem so different. * deep sigh*

<<<< Back in the boys locker room>>>>
'Why do you have to so mean to me? It makes me angry' *i pushed him*. He grabbed me and braced me into one of the locker doors, pining my hands above my head. Just enough pressure to keep me from moving, but not to hurt me.
"Good then you will stay awa from me" ' No i wont, not until you answer me.' I said showing him that i wasnt afraid. " You were a good girl!" He whispered in my ears. * gasp. My eyes widened in shock* 'What?!' Blinking my eyes out of shock.
He slowly released my hand and left. 'What the shit really happened that night. Why is he not telling me? And what does he mean by 'i was a good girl'?' Ughhhh, its so frustrating. Ok, just calm down and go back.