Where is the body of my bestfriend??

The afternoon heat was scorching, drying up even to the weeds that sprung from the ground. The clouds refused to give us shelter, and the daily activites became more tiring. Running was the worst. The heat started to penetrate and create heat waves that were visible to everyone looking at it. A student even fainted. It would appear that our saliva was not even enough to keep our bodies dehydrated.

Ash: ugh! This sun is brutal today. Not to mention that we have to run 10 miles. She was exhausted and out of breath, as we were running.

"Ash save your breath. We need it more than ever." My voice shaky from running. I was completly burned out.

Cassy: guys w-we need to s-stop. I cant go anymore. She stopped trying to inhale everybit of oxygen possible.

We all stopped and caught our breaths for a few moment, as we watched the others disappear deeper into the woods.

Cassy: Who is that?

Ash:where?

Cassy: look over there. He is heading for the water stream.

"Well lets follow him. Lets see where he goes."

We followed him closely until he finally reached the water stream indeed. He took off the mask he was wearing and turned to his side looking out at the water. None of us knew who he was. Suddenly someone struck cassy at the back of her head with a giant wood. The impact was so hard that ash and i looked around in surprise. She immediately fell unconcious as blood spewed from her head uncontrollably.

"Cassy!!!!"

Ash: You bitch!!! How could you do that?!?!?!

Kathy: Hey. Kill her.

??:Which one? He started walking over to us as he drew a knife from his waist.

Kathy: hmmmm. Kill ash first. Stroking her chin as she looked at us.

"Dont you dare touch her!!" I stepped infront of her barring him off.

Kathy: ok i will do it myself. She struck ash from behind rendering her unconscious too. Her blow was so vicious that the impact caused a breeze to brush cross my neck.

"Ash no!!!! Kathy stop!! What the f*ck is wrong with you??!?!?!! I started to scream and cry my eyes out. Both of my friends were lying lifeless infront of me and i couldnt do anything. It killed me inside.

"No let go of me you asshole!" I punched in the face busting his nose.

??:You bitch!! He shouted as he held his nose and tried to stop the bleedling.

I wasted no time in running for my life.

Kathy: ugh. Dont just stand there. Kill her!! Or i WILL KILL YOU!!!

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I was completely terrified. And my eyes were raining like crazy. My tears flying in mid air as i ran through the dense forest trying to make it back to camp.

"Ouch. I ran into someone knocking him onto the floor. I was so scared that i jumped right back up onn my feet and was about to take off running again.

??: Angel?! Where are you going and why are you running???

"Jake!" My heart pounding so hard. He saw through my chest. But before i could say anything......

Jake:oh oh. We got to go now. I can see them. Lets go now!

We ran and hid in a nearby cave. Jake led the way. I didnt even know it was there.

Jake: Be quiet. Please.

"She hurt them!" I silently cried as i remembered how my friends slowly dropped lifeless in the grass covered landscape.