Death is coming

Ash: where have you been??? You went missing since last night! She was worried and upset.

Josh: what if something had happened to you? He was angry

Cassy: its true! Even she was upset.

They were all upset with my action.

Guys!! There is something i need to tell you. Its important. Now could you stop being so mad at me?!.

Ash: its already 9:30. We have to assemble fire woods in the forest.

Ok. I will tell you there.

In the forest.

I told them everything that happened last night and why i left. They all apologised and everything was fine again. Atleast among us.

Cassy: so you mean this mystery person told you that your killer is a woman?!

Yeah. But i didnt think he meant for me to know that.

Josh: why does he keep saving you?

I dont know. But everytime he does, he says im gonna die.

Ash: so whats the point. He saves you from death to tell you....you are gonna die? Im confused.

Yeah. Me too. So what did you guys find??

Josh: oh yeah, about that. We found kathy's phone and fast farwarded all the text messages she has ever sent. When we got back to the cabin, we deciced to check all.

Cassy: turns out she is a specialist in black mailing people. And her daddy covers it up.

Ash: As stupid as this bitch is.....i didnt think she would be this stupid to not delete them.

Cassy: we found all the text messages she sent to an unknown number. They were really serious. It seems like she really wanted to kill that person.

Josh: we thought that person might be you. So we were waiting to correspond the texts. But you were already gone.

So, if it is her. What are we gonna do?

Ash: we make her confess. The easy way or the hard way.

Thats not so easy. Guys she is with jake.

Cassy: And what does that have to do with anything. Crossing her arms and knitting her brows.

Ash: Fine. Then get jake away from her.

Josh: He doesnt have anything to do with this! I think he should stay out and mind his own business!

How could you say that?! He helped me find out about my past.

Josh: And almost got you killed!

Thats not his fault!!!!

Cassy: guys!!! Are you fighting right now?

Ash: this looks serious. Maybe we should reconsider about jake. I dont want you guys fighting.

This is ridiculous!! Josh how could you be so selfish??

Josh:Because i want to and you're MINE!!!!! He snapped once again at me.

There was silence among all of us until.....

Teacher: Excuse me but we have to get back now.

Ash: ugh. Whats up with her attitude?

Cassy: common guys lets go.

Time skip

It was night and it was time to gather around the fire. Its a camp tradition to listen to stories and roast marshmellows and have a good time. But that wasnt the case for us.