The Encounter

Y/N pov:
* Sounds of sobbing* "josh how could you let this happen to me.....you told me you would be there!" " I wanted you to save me so badly.... do you have any idea the pain i went through??" "Why didnt you look for me like you always do??" * sounds of painful sobbing*. * voop* Something flashed passed me with a strong wind. Getting up from the sitting position i rememebered myself in with full on teary eyes, i realised i was on the road! " wait, what am i doing here??". The road was like staring into space.......it was dark and never ending. " What is this place??" " OK, im dead, they killed me..... but um which after part is this!!" I scratched my head in confusion, only to find it wasnt bleeding!! My body was no longer covered in blood, and the pain was gone.

I turned around and inspected the place. It was just a road surrounded by bushes...... i turned around and " what the FUDGE" *Dramatic gasp with hand over heart* "its you!! Why didnt you saysomething??" " while you are gonna do that, could it please be a way for me to get out of here!" Standing just a few inches away from me was the girl from my last experience like this....so confused as to why she was there, i quickly recalled our last encounter. A million and one questions flashed through my mind.

"Look!!" She agressively said while point her slender fingers at the road in front of us. 'Fire!!!'. A huge fire. On the side of the road. Surrounding it was an ambulance, police officers, the fire fighters, reporters. "Omg". What's going on?' I gasp with my hands covering my mouth. I walked close on curiosity and asked one of the officers. "Excuse me? What's happening here?" The officer didn't looked at me, I spoke louder. But he just ignored me and walked away. Not even glancing in my direction. I turned to ask one of the reporters, and they did the same. "Why are they ignoring me?" I walked around asking people, but it was the same. It was almost like they can't see me. "That's impossible." I shook my head.

Just then, the doctors were carrying two bodies to the ambulance. I looked around to see if anyone watching, and when it's clear, I walked to the bodies. They weren't moving. *gasp* a-are they---. I couldn't finish my thoughts, as I started tearing up. I didn't know who they were, they were unrecognizable, with all the brunt marks covering their bodies from head to toe. One of them I recognize as a female cause of the long hair. I tried getting closer but then...the doctor walked right through me. *gasp* what the f***???

More people started walking right through me. Like I'm not even here. I was glowing a ghostly glow everytime someone walked through me. I'm freaking out. I called for help but it's like they didn't hear me. I ran all over the place among them, trying to get some attention, but nothing. 'Am I really dead? No! I can't die! No, I don't want to.' I broke down in the middle of the road, crying my heart out. What about my family? What about Josh? I heard the ambulance, when I looked up it was too late to move out the way...

The ambulance ran over me. I jolt awake screaming. Breathing hard and touching my body, checking to see if i was still in one piece. My eyes looking all around the white painted room in panic, with my vision a little blur. I got of the bed and stood up, wiped my eyes only to see a handsome creature standing infront of me. He was drop dead gorgeous from head to toe. His shoulder length hair was jet black, and parts of it fell at the side of his face covering his lush grey eyes. His face was so smooth, with a jawline to die for. Not to mention to lush pink lips! He was wearing all black. A black t-shirt that his packs printed through, with a leather jacket that was screaming 'total badass'. He was wearing a black jeans with a silver chain hanging from the loops. " who is he??" "Damn hes so fine" " And the way his face is so calm and relaxed was unbelievably sexy!" My mind went on and on about this guy like he was fufill my deepest fantacies!

*Door opens* ??: Hello rose, i see you're up already.
??: Hello jake it is very nice to see you again.
He nodes. "So, thats his name, jake" I continued in my mind
??: How are you feeling today rose?
"Im fine doctor, thank you. But could you explain how i got here??
Doctor: well, this young man brought you here. You were in pretty bad shape. Im suprise that you're even up already!
I quickly recalled what happened at the football game, it knocked be back onto the bed giving me a strong headache. I placed my bandaged hand on my head, but i felt more bandage. There were plasters on my jaw, chin, eyebrows, nose and lip. Not forgetting the bruises that made me look like a mommy incarnated.