The Football game

Y/N pov:
I was in the same forest again! This time i had the same encounter with the mysterious being. The wind began go blow so hard that the leaves started to fall like autum time. "Rose, dont forget, how could you forget?" The voice said in a soft subtle voice. "What do you mean dont forget?" " what did i forget?" " who are you and how do you know my name?" It got closer and closer and i began to shiver with fear! Finally it got so close to that i realised it.......it was a girl!

As we stood together in the moonlight, her face began to shine and she looked as beautiful as ever.......her ocean blues eyes enhanced her beauty as her long brown hair blew in the wind, flying across her face! She was so beautiful that i stood there just staring at her. She was dressed in a beautiful white gown which fitted her slender body well.

She grabbed my hand"rose dont forget." She said in the same calm subtle voice, but before i could say anything she started to lead me down a path. " hey! Where are you taking me??" " whats your name? Why do i feel like a know you?" " why dont you answer me? And did you mean when you said i should not forget?" All the while i asked these questions but she said nothing until...... we finally reached a house! The house was big and beautiful and it was painted in white with a swan engraved on the gate. Its wooden porch and wind chimes enhanced its beauty more. It was a modern wooden house but it also had a touch of classic in it. It was stunning! "Wait, this house, where have i seen it before?" I thought to myself. Obviously The grass was green and fresh, and there were presents and ballons everywhere! Someone was having a party.
She continued to lead me into the back of the yard where i saw a bunch of people singing happy birthday....." go and see!" She said. I walked through the crowd and went up to the table....*gasp* " wha_ wha_ what? My parents???" " what are they doing here????!!!!"

" BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP!" " Ahhhh" "i. Have. Got. To. Fix. That. ALARM CLOCK!" I jumped out of bed with my eyes twitching and feeling like a giant run ran over head. * scoff* "another dream. Whay does it mean and why were my parents there??"
My mind was spinning out of control with all the questions. I was so confused that i brushed my teeth with ointment. ' on realising i quickly spit it out and usdd actual tooth paste' Almost drank sanitizer as mouthwash. Wore my first outfit on the wrong side, had to change it. Wore the second on the right side. Looked in the mirror and my head was like bird's nest! Had to fix that. Went on my bed to pick my bag up and there it was...... the football ticket. " oh yea, today is marshmellow's football game and i can't miss it." " oooohhhhh and today is also the day to finally teach kathy a lesson!!!!" * evil laugh* as i stroke my chin and shaked my head up and down slowly.

My reaction suddenly changed as i remembered what happened with josh yesterday.....even though i was confused about his new behaviour i was eager to find out. I went downstairs to have breakfast before going to school. " Hey mom?" " yes honey" she answered looking back from the sink to me at the table. "Did we ever live in a big white house with a wooden porch and wind chimes?" * the dish falls from her hand back into the sink* " uh, uh no dear. Why would you ask that?" She said nervously as if she was hiding something. " i just wanna know something" barely sounding my voice and looking down at the toast she placed infront of me. " something is definitely wrong, why did she lie?" "Does she know something?" I asked myself in my mind as i looked at her by the sink with suspicion and confusion devouring me on the inside.........

*Buzz buzz* josh: hey im already outside lets go. " why would josh text me? He always just blows." I said while looking puzzled at the phone. "Mom i gotta go, josh is here." * picked up my bag and kissed my brothers* " why didnt he just call?" She asked peeking through the window. Jessie: thats because they are dating and josh is a scardy cat to say anything!" * makes monkey face at me*. "Jessie you are so lucky you are my little brother..." i said while laughing and rushed through the door. I sat in the car and there was just silence........ josh didnt say anything to me on the way to school, like literally the whole way there not even morning!