Shit💔 summer holiday is over

LORETTA JACKSON stirred in her bed as the alarm rang annoyingly. The summer holidays were over and the dreaded school has resumed.
Lori sluggishly got up from her bed on hearing her mother call her name. She entered into the shower relishing the pleasure of the cold water on her skin.
She wished a miracle would happen and make summer repeat it self. She hastened up on realising her best friends would be waiting for her downstairs. She put on her favorite cloth combo; ripped jeans and an oversized hoodie, she draped her Fendi school bag over her shoulder almost forgetting her iPhone on her bedside, quickly grabbed both and headed down the stairs.
Her entry into the parlor was greeted by an alluring scent from the kitchen and she knew her mom was making pancakes

Margaret's POV
Lori entered the kitchen a bit late for school as usual and came to hug me from behind giving me a side kiss.
I smiled and said, Lori you lazy head just waking up late on the very first day of school, such a bad way to begin a new session, I scolded her lovingly.
Lori pouted and said, Aww mom, I need to get my beauty sleep you know. I smiled and packed breakfast for her and her friends waiting on the front porch, be quick, your friends have been waiting outside.

Lori POV
As I got to the door I was greeted by two angry birds. I gave each of them long hugs that made them calm down a bit. Belle complained about my punctuality issue "wow! You are so early today Loretta".
I smirked showing off my fine set of 32's and faced Dicky who has been quiet all along and smirked back at him who in return ruffled my hair.

We began trekking down to school being one of the baddest trip at school.
BTW I enjoy smirking

Don't forget to vote 😘and share
XOXO 💋