Party! Party! blah blah

LORI'S POV

Friday is here at last. Hope Delvin isn't thinking i accepted the party cause he asked..well kinda but first because my best friend already asked me to accompany her there earlier on.

Have never been a party person though. The closest thing I have celebrated that's close to a party was my 16th birthday which was instead of my family normal ritual of an extra nice meal within ourselves and a mini cake for me they asked me to invite my best friends over then i can have a sleepover, Man! was I happy about it. Bitch enough soliloquizing, got to be ready for Belle. she is coming over to give me the make up that will remain in my memory for a life time..LOL..she is crazy. i heard the front door open well guess that bitch has arrived.

1,2,3 my room door burst open and she was hugging me happily like a little child that was given a thousand lolipops. Damn girl! she was really excited about this, so am I (note the sarcasm).

She opened my wardrobe and began scattering my room am gonna do a lot of clearing up tomorrow afternoon cause gonna be coming up late and drunk with an hangover by morning. she finally settled for my shredded jeans with a black crop top and a red shirt draped across my waist in case the weather got chilly. when she was done with me and herself we took some cool pictures.

We drove to the party in Belle's car, thank God i brought a shirt the weather was so chilly but i guessed inside wouldn't be this bad

We drove to the party in Belle's car, thank God i brought a shirt the weather was so chilly but i guessed inside wouldn't be this bad. The whole street was filled up vehicles i assume were here for the party. as we made our dramatic entry into the party we saw the host of the party looking out for someone,maybe his girlfriend or it could be  Annie..dumb brain can you stop thinking shit?..good. as we got closer to him, i immediately felt hot. what happened to the wind?? I saw his face lighten up as he saw me. i think i heard something like, "have been waiting for you" then my ears went hot and I couldn't hear or think again. I could feel my face is a bright tomato red. Ohh thank jeez!, Belle coughed which brought me back to sanity . it was the I realised that Delvin has been holding his hands out for me..how long have I been gone? useless subconcious. as we shook hands, I felt some jitters of electricity pass through my skin as his thumb carressed my palm. he smiled at Belle who was smirking at me. what am I gonna do to this girl?

He welcomed me to his house and party once more and led me into the basement where it was happening..they had a preety larger house though, his parents must be rich. i told him I gotta find my friends . turning back to Belle, we weaved our way through dancing and sweaty bodies and found Dicky sitting in a circle among some schoolmates and strangers playing a game. i sat and joined them. Belle sat on Dicky's lap claiming thres no space.

Not long after I joined them, Delvin came close to me and motioned me to stand, I obeyed then he sat and placed me on his lap. I felt my cheeks go hot again, I also felt glares at me but who cares I feel so comfortable here.. sigh. The brunette leading the game of truth and dare looked at us with a mischievous smirk and asked Dicky 'T or D' he answered T, you nerdy Dicky. The brunette asked him again, "if you were to make out with a girl here right now, who would it be? I saw girls batting eyelashes at him..you all bitches needs to get a grip..ughh. He calmly replied,"Anabelle". I swear I could feel Belle go up in flames, no I mean good flames..she was grinning from ears to her neck and she was squirming uncomfortably on Dicky's lap..uhh uh she's gonna 'cause an uprising (you dig?).
    Then the bottle landed at me and Delvin, that mischievous rat smirked at me again and asked Delvin to make out with me for 5 minutes. I thought I was gonna faint, I had never wanted time to go faster in my life than now. I also get daggers of glares on me.. girls I don't have a choice here sheesh! I gotta get this done with and the jerk has been looking at my lips all this while I bet I was redder than blood right now. When the time elapsed I ran out of the place to Belle's car with Belle on my heels. I didn't answer her questions and asked her to drive me home.
Monday is gonna be a long day..

~~~~~~
Hi, thanks for reading
This has been my longest chapter so far
Please never forget to vote
What do you think was Delvin's reaction?

XOXO
Toria✨