😊😊😊

Hi babes😘 how you enjoying the story so far?? I need a cover for my story ..btw don't forget to vote..just touch that little star at the bottom of ur screen..love ya🌹

LORI'S POV

Delvin was still staring at me..hmm..I think I might go ask him if there's something wrong with my attire today or is there any problem. As i stared back he blushed.
That's not right, the school bad ass doesn't blush. I didn't see right..it's just the motherfucking history class getting to me.
I am so damn sleepy right now

As the bell rang, I went to the ladies to wash up my sleepy eyes. Then the devil's bitch walked up to me in that annoying bird walk and whispers "leave my man alone" and struts out. I rush out to give her a piece of mind but by the time I got there the hallway was already filled with people.
I got to my locker and found Belle and dicky waiting for me quietly..they were usually bickering at each other..the atmosphere was weirdly quiet.
I smiled at them and led the way to our permanent seat at the cafeteria.
I tried starting convos but only Belle replied with her mind Faraway so I ate my hamburger and smoothie in silence.
Have always guessed something was going on with my two best friends but I can't just fathom it. I may have to call Belle when I settle down at home.

School was finally over for the day, I went to my friends so as we could walk home together but they told me they were staying back for something..weird right??
As I walked away I saw Delvin coming up to me asking if he could walk me home.. about to say yes I felt a glare on me and his bitch was there wishing I burnt to ashes so I ignored him and walked home silently not wanting more drama for my self.

After getting home, I washed my self up and went to fix snacks before dinner. I then called Belle and asked what the problem was and she kept quiet.
I then knew something was fishy..she said Dicky asked her out over summer and she ignored his text not knowing what to tell him so she thinks he hates her..I tried advising her the best I could (but Loretta being the worst adviser she is made things terrible) she just laughed at me and told me about the party going on Friday at Delvin's house.
I passed it as I usually did and she begged me to follow her that Dicky might likely be there.
I smiled like an idiot before remembering it's a phone call😂.
My best bitch is in love..then see me.
I finally agreed to go after she promised to make me look good.
Who doesn't wanna look good 💁

Vote🌹
Share😘
Comment 😊
Thanks for reading
XOXO 💋
Toria💖