Back to the hell hole

Well I'm back again. Please vote🤲

.....

LORI'S POV

If I was good at pretending I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be going to that hell hole.. yk I mean school right?... Whatever. I'm bad at pretending same way im bad at cooking.

I was anxious and scared of what was awaiting me at school.
While I was having this inner argument, my mom was yelling my name to come down stair that I had someone at the door.

Who could that be? The paparazzi? LOL.. it can't be.
Well... It can't be my bestfriends eifher, they were busy with their lives, I don't wanna be a third wheel. Who could it be?
Enough of this guess game Loretta and get your lazy ass down.
I kissed my Mom and Dad good morning, put the breakfast my mom prepared for me in the front pouch of my school bag and waved them good bye.

As I opened the door, I met the greatest shock of my life.

DELVIN'S POV

This weekend was my happiest weekend ever. I couldn't stop reminiscing what happened Friday night. That kiss..as brief as it was..was the best I ever had.
My mom kept asking me what was making smile, I kept her quiet and reduced the smiles.
I don't know if she felt same way about me.
I couldn't wait for the weekend to be over.
We could talk things over.

I made up my mind to walk her to school on Monday, I'm sure she would be happy to see me. I hope though.

I didn't know what to expect now I'm standing by her door.
Would her Father kick me out?
Does she have an elder brother?
If yes, how big is he? Maybe we can talk it man to man.
Would she open the door to me?
As I was soliloquizing, the door sprang open making me meet a gaping Loretta.
I almost chuckled at her reaction but I couldn't risk getting kicked out this early.
Before I could greet good morning she slammed the door in my face, well I did try.
I guess I should get going, I don't know what else to expect.

Before I could leave the porch,I heard the  door open and I quickly turned round to see who it could be~~

It is Loretta again...
She was apologizing this time around.

My God! She was a stuttering mess.
I did have an effect on her after all.
She looks too red and cute.
Man, she makes me crazy.

We have to stop this staring competition.

~~~~
Guys, sorry this is short.
If you're a Nigerian reading this, you would understand most teens are preparing for Post Utme (entrance examination into University). So yeah I don't have much okay time 😔.
Thanks for following up with me 😊😉
Toria ❤️