Uggh🤤 boring teacher

LORI 's POV
Arriving at school one hour later, me and my friends gave a report of being in a minor auto accident.
The secretary just let us off today as being the first day of school.. who cares.
We quickly got to our lockers and I picked out the notebooks for the first class.
I made my way to my first class-history, my worst class ever because the man was in charge of my grade and other subjects.He promised to make my life miserable or so I think (BTW, this is my last year in high school.. so yay!).
   As I opened the door to my classroom, all heads turned to me and sudden whispers spread round the class. Well, it's me bitches, bow for your queen 😂 they were all used to my late dramatic entry by now.
Mr Lincoln started his ramblings, "if it isn't my best student (FYI am also very intelligent so I tend to get away with my mischieves)" he was smirking at me and being the Queen I am I daringly smirked back at him. I sweetly replied, "Yes, Mr Lincoln it's your best student. I hope you had a lovely summer? 'cause I enjoyed mine without you" that caused a silent uproar among the student. He just calmly told me to sit....this man has some wicked plans for me👿.. well am always prepared. I then told him" Mr Lincoln, one day you are gonna queue up for my autograph" and am proud to say have gotten detention from my first day back at  school 😂.

I graciously catwalked to my sit and smirked at gossipers and fans except my enemies Delvin and Annie😐.
Ohh, I haven't told you about him. He is the school bad ass boy, always getting detention for sleeping in class, skipping class, fighting.
He was once a good boy but three years ago all this changed.
He has always had a crush on me since junior school while I hate him..you will get to know why I hate him later.
Now about Annie, I hate her for trying to make my life miserable. Why should she do that?. Well she has a crush on Delvin who has a crush on me.
So she always come back to warn me to stay away from her "man"
Like WTH wants him. So that's my problem with her.
Through out class I was just chewing on my own cover waiting for the bell.

While counting the holes on the ceiling, I noticed a set of green eyes on me. And look who is there.. Almighty Delvin of course. As I stared back he averted his eyes.
Hmm..

Vote💖
Share 🌹