Apologizing to the bad boy😐🙂

LORI'S POV

The week went by Preety fast. The weekend was fast approaching and I need to apologise to Delvin since it's likely I might be at his party on Friday.. who wants to be thrown out of a party... No one right¿¿
Friday came as expected, I walked up to his locker and waited for him as the bell rang for break....he strutted towards his locker leaving girls gawking and fan girling.... Dumb yeah I know.
He sized me with his eye and asked"did you come to ignore me again 'cause am not in the mood".
I breathe in and smiled"I'm here to apologise about yesterday, someone made me mad before you saw me, even though we aren't the best of friends I just wanted to apologise, wuff that was Soo eassy, thanks for your time.
       As I turned to leave, he tugged on my sleeve drawing me back to him making me turn 360 am pulled me into a breath taking hug. As I looked into his eyes I saw acceptance, I pulled away quick 'cause it was weird. When we finally broke away from each other we couldn't look each other in the eye. I just said a lady thanks and was about to walk away when he invited me to his party on Friday night.
I pretended to be unaware of it and played a little hard to get but finally accepted to attend.
This is gonna be a helluva crazy week ending 💯

DELVIN'S POV

    What the hell just happened!?? the most Preety girl in school just apologized to me and also accepted to come to my party 💃💃 for the first in my own fucked up life I was speechless. I hope she isn't mad at me for hugging her, I was tryna be nice plus I was speechless. Now u have to prepare harder to look good...not that am not a Greek god already..am perfect 💯
You will soon know why I still don't have a girlfriend

LORI'S POV

Wow! Talking to Delvin has wasted my time, now I can't have lunch plus I have a lot of questioning to answer from my best friends.
     As I turned away from him a hand pulled me into the janitors closet and punched me hard in the stomach, then I heard the voice"what don't you understand in leave my man alone". Sarcastic me replied"uhh! Am so scared 😱 please don't kill me 😂" duhh I was gonna pull off her fake lashes, fake boobs, fake ass am even begining to suspect her hair. She glaring at me am scared her face may pain her too much afterwards 😂... I spoke again" Annie I thought of you as a more sensible person than this, don't tell me you planned to kidnap me through a janitors closet or is there any secret escape route I don't know about? Will you kindly get the fuck out of my way bitch I gotta go" I yelled making her shiver.
She finally found her voice and asked me "are you guys now dating" I said no which seemed to relieve her then coming back to her bitchy self she asked again"why did you force him to hug you? Leave my man for me, I'm taking this likely with you 'cause of Delvin, this should be my last warning bitch" she gave me a short peck and left.
What could she do?
She's dangerous, I know.
What have I gotten my self into?
I think I know how to annoy her...
I'm getting Delvin for my self but not too soon babes.

Vote 💖
Share 💕
Comment it helps 😇🙏

XOXO 💋
Toria 💦