Chapter 2

I arrived in Sydney at 10am local time, the bright sun surprised me as I walked out the airport dragging my suitcase behind me. I slid my sunglasses on before looking round for my handlers. I noticed a couple standing by a pillar, the woman was wearing a yellow cap and he was wearing a jumper round his waist. That would be them. I walked over and was engulfed in a hug by both of them. "Welcome to the team" they whispered in my ear. I was undercover from the moment I stepped off the plane. "Ugh that plane journey was awful I'm so glad to finally be here." I smiled at them before getting into the car. "Well if you want sweetie you could go straight down to the beach after we've taken your stuff home?" It would give me a chance to get my bearings and also to relax a bit before unpacking, "yeah that would be great."

When we reached my new home I grabbed my suitcase and followed Mike and Sarah into the beautiful house. My room was light blue and had a large white bed in the center, the en-suite was huge and there was also a balcony that had a view of the beach. Perfect planning as always. I grabbed my swim suit off of the top of my suitcase and got changed, I couldn't wear a bikini due to my scar from Mexico, but my swimsuit was still stylish.

I headed downstairs and told my handlers I was going down to the beach. I was about to leave when I remembered I didn't have my gun because I had to leave it back in Mexico. I turned round to see Mike and Sarah with a selection on the worktop. I grabbed a small handgun and shoved it to the bottom of my bag. "Thanks!" I shouted as I shut the door.

When I arrived at Bondi I slipped my flip flops off and attached them to my bag. Feeling my feet on the sand was amazing after being stuck on a plane for twelve hours . I walked down to the surf and dropped my bag in an empty spot on the sand. I stripped down to my swim suit and shoved my clothes in my bag. Running down the sand I dove into the water.

I spent a while just swimming in the water it was great to be back where I loved it most. The navy training had taken up most of my life so I felt at home in water because it's the same no matter which country I'm in.

I had seen a few people get rescued from the rip I was in. I preferred swimming in the rip because it had more resistance, but not everyone was a strong swimmer. I saw a guy spluttering a bit further out, he could barely hold himself up. I looked round for lifeguards, but I couldn't see any. I swam over and took a deep breathe he held onto me and was pushing me down to keep himself afloat.

A/N: what do you thinks going to happen?