18

(‼️Sorry for misspelled words‼️)

Nau'jour green

"See y'all niggas later" I said leaving out the trap so I could go get ready

"See y'all niggas later" I said leaving out the trap so I could go get ready. I had so much shit planned for my baby.

I drove home as brace face - by rod wave blasted through my speakers. Before I went home I stopped by the sto and grabbed me some swishers.

As I pulled up at home I hopped out and went straight into the bathroom so I could take and shower and freshen up for tonight.

I turned the shower water on and hoped in washing my whole body in soap. And ended up taking a 10-15 shower.

After drying off I did hygiene. My ass done got a whole suit for this cuz I really do want it to be special.

When I got finished getting dressed I called Bri to see if they was ready. "Ouuu my brudda clean" Bri said hyping me up.

"Shut up" I said mugging her trying not to laugh. "Ight Nah don't do to much" she said rolling her eyes.

"Fuck up is she ready" I said walking to the kitchen to get me a water bottle. I had some damn church Steppa 12's Cuz these bitches loud asf.

Feel like Alice of the wonder land. If I clap these hoes I'll take your bitch just like that head ahh.

"Yea come meet at my house" she said doing some. "Wouldn't it make more since to come to my house so I can give her the gifts" I said squinting.

"Shut up but Yea I'll come big head ass nigga" she said hanging up. Sometimes ion understand how Lani is ha friend but they friends for some reason.

My ass got tired of weird them hair ass church shoes. So I slid on my ones cuz either way a nigga gon look good.

"Introducing to the stage Lani the baddest bitch alive" I heard bri yell as Lani walked in and damn she lookin fine asf.

She look fine asf all the time but she really showed out this time. She had on a black spaghetti strap dress that hugged her her curves.

That dress was a lil short but I'm ready to see her with it off. "Toot toot" she said coming to hug me and i wrapped my hands around ha waist but lowering em gripping ha booty.

"You look sexc ma" I said licking my lips twirling ha around. "Stopppp" she said cheesing.

"Polo what did you do to my baby" Bri said yelling at the phone. "Stop allat yellin bruh you piss in me tf off" he said my nigga stressed.

"It's not my fault yo black ass got shit all over the damn bed cuz you wouldn't change ha diaper" Bri said.

"Bruh her li ass kno what she doing lil shittin ass" he said. "You could've called yo mama to come over to change it dumbass" she said shaking her head.