-1A-

A week later and the day had come the first day of class I was back home with my mom again so she made me lunch. She moved her hands wishing me well. 'Have a nice day. Remember you're gonna be an amazing hero no matter what' she signed and I smiled nodding.

'Thank you, I'll see you after school' she nodded hugging me before letting me walk off to school. We didn't have much, just a small apartment enough for me and her. We always had food at the table and it was all I needed.

I got to class, my hair was down over my ears again as I looked around. I walked over to my seat. I wasn't sure how they would react to me so I kept a distance from everybody here. I saw others conversing when somebody walked to the boy I recognized from the entrance exams. He had his feet on the desk. The blue-haired male was shouting at him to put his feet down until another boy entered one with messy green hair. I observed the class for a moment before the teacher showed up. He looked tired and very informal.

"Alright put these on and meet me outside" I stood up grabbing one I headed to change. I slipped into the changing room and started putting on the clothes. So far I was successful in avoiding the others. I walked to the field we had been told to go to.

-skip a bit-

It was my turn for the running and I couldn't think of a way to use my quirk for them. Since I get used to my quirk myself. I was in pretty good shape anyway so it doesn't really matter. Though I listened to the other scores, it was hard. I found I had the worst score and sighed. When it came to grip strength I rocked that crushing it using my quirk to aid me. I was watching a green-haired boy make a fool of himself with most of the trials he didn't seem to be using his quirk. The long jump sighed another thing I wouldn't be able to do much with. I scored lower than the boy on that. My quirk was useless in most of the exercises. The ball toss came up and I tossed the ball using my quirk. I pushed it forward until he held up the device and I sighed. It wasn't a horrible score but much less than what the bakugo kid had done. I backed off as the next kid went to the green-haired boy who had been doing poorly. The teacher erased his quirk before he got to throw again. His quirk seemed to break his body. I was a bit bored through everything. When the scores came up I was honestly worried since the only good one I was able to do was the strength one. The scores came up and I was second to last. Midoriya was last and I looked around to see the defeated face.

"Oh ya I was just kidding nobody is going home it was just to get you all motivated.'' I rolled my eyes as a girl with black hair in a ponytail started to talk.

"You didn't figure that out already? Guess I should have said something" she said most of the class shouted ya think when he released us saying that was all we headed back to class. The rest of the day went by quickly. Nobody talked to me and I was thankful.

I started to head home when a group of kids were talking one of them shouted hey and I turned my head to them.

"Hi! Wanna walk with us! If we're going the same way ya know?!" she was bubbling her hair in a short brown bob. "Mind if I ask what your quirk is? You didn't really use it today '' I looked at her as they waited for me to tell them. I took a deep breath and raised my hands and they started to move until I stopped. I held up a single finger.

"Hold on. Are you deaf" the blue-haired boy asked pointing to his ear and I shook my head. Grabbing my dry erase board from my bag I pulled out the marker and started to write.

"I can hear to some extent. Sorry... this has to be weird... you can judge or just walk away" all three kids smiled kindly.

"That's super cool! Do you know how to sign? Could you teach me!" the bubbly one said and I smiled, erasing and jotting.

"Ya! I'm (y/n) or (n/n nickname) and its telekinesis" she nodded.

"Ochako uraraka and zero gravity!"

"Midoriya izuku," the green-haired one said

"Iida tenya, engine" the proper blue-haired boy stated and I nodded

We started walking and surprisingly went the same way for a bit until we had to split up. I stayed walking with midoriya tapping his shoulder. "Where do you live? '' I wrote down and he smiled pointing to the large apartment complex and I made a silent laugh. "Me to floor 2," I wrote and he nodded as we walked up to the building.

"Wow! Are you new around here? I haven't seen you around here before.'' I nodded.

"Ya, I kinda am. My mom moves apartments often so when I'm staying with her I'm here. But I mainly live with my dad. It's in the opposite direction and a few hours from the school so my parents agreed to let me stay with my mom for the school year.'' I finished writing and he waited patiently for me. He nodded.

"We should introduce each other to our parents one day!" I nodded.

"I'd like that," he nodded walking ahead as we separated when my mom was waiting for me.

'How was day one' she sinned and I set my boredom down.

'I made three friends! They think I'm cool and want to learn how to sign!' she smiled moving her hands.

'That's amazing sweetheart' she had made food

'One of them lives a few floors up!' she smiled.

'Can I meet them?' she asked and I nodded, stuffing my face with dinner.