-camp pt1-

Mina and the rest of the group were constantly trying to put us together inviting us to do things than having to leave. It was getting a little annoying but today I was with most of class 1A bakugo and todoroki however skipped out. As we walked to the mall mina kept asking about bakugo. Midoriya must have overheard though as he slowed his pace to walk side by side with me. I knew how bad their relationship once I knew bakugo used to pick on midoriya. Mina went to talk to somebody else. "Do you really like him? I wont judge but... he's really the selfish kind" he mumbled and I gave him a sharp side glance.

'He's not that bad. Plus I don't feel that way!' I slowly signed and he looked away.

"... be careful..." he mumbled before everybody stopped and I tilted my head as people started going off on their own. I had a few things I needed to get and was going to get for bakugo. I headed off as well and I got bug spray, sunscreen, a bathing suit, some shoes, and other things I needed. I left before the others though. I stopped by bakugo's house and knocked. Mitsuki opened it for me and I thanked her. As I dropped the things off for him. I headed home for a nice shower. Turns out I had left right before midoriya was pretty much attacked by a villain. I sighed as I started to scroll through my phone.

------

Today was the day, I was super excited as I hugged my mother goodbye, made sure I had everything and headed to school. Bakugo was waiting at the corner I waved. 'Race?' I signed and he rolled his eyes. I tapped his shoulder before taking off running. He glared and started running after me. I chuckled silently, running as fast as I could. I got to the classroom first and he arrived a few minutes after me. I was already in my seat.

"FUCK YOU" he shouted and I smiled silently giggling.

'Fuck you to pomeranian' he glared as I signed

"I'M NOT A DAMN POMERANIAN SHORT STACKS!" I huffed about to respond when Aizawa came into the classroom.

"It's too early for this, the bus is here anyway," he said tiredly and we all quickly got up grabbing our bags and heading onto the bus. we took our seats I sat next to bakugo. We were all talking to each other before I yawned tiredly. I fell asleep.

Bakugo pov-

She was drifting off her head and leaned back to the seat. I looked out the window scrolling through my phone until I felt a weight hit my shoulder. I turned around ready to yell only to see (y/n)'s head on my shoulder sleeping soundly. It was... adorable... I clicked my tongue facing away and I heard giggling and turned around. Mina had her phone out pointed towards me and she was taking photos. The flash went off. I went to yell but she smirked.

"Shhh! You'll wake her!" she hummed and I growled.

"Ya waking her wouldn't be very manly bro" even shitty hair was in on this. I narrowed my eyes sending a glare.

"I'll fucking kill you when she waked up" I hissed softly and they shrugged.

"We'll be long out of reach from you by then" mina hummed and snarled.

"Fuck you" I hissed. My eyes caught deku staring at us which made me more pissed. I glared his way and he looked away quickly.

Your pov-

I was being shaken awake and I opened my eyes slowly before closing them again. I shook my head. I heard a sigh. "Come on wake up short ass" I opened my eyes realizing I was leaned against bakugo I jumped up.

'Sorry!' I signed and he shrugged

"Tch, dumbass why the fuck are you apologizing" I shrugged and he sighed. As we got off the bus midoriya was doing that fan-boy thing and almost got his face clawed off for stating the age of one the pussycats. We were all sent down in a matter of moments to fight these mud monsters.

-time skip brought by cute bakugo moments-

By the time we all got down, we were out of breath and tired. I had a small bloody nose from overuse which I was used to. They let us get cleaned up before we sat down for dinner. I scoffed down food quickly as we all talked and chatted.