-Sports festival-

Bakugo pov-

It's become a habit, walking with her to school. She doesn't get on my nerves like the others. She doesn't get annoyed by me... in fact when I yell she seems to have the opposite reaction as the others. She laughs like it's a joke. Her mother obviously doesn't like me. I don't press why it's obviously something personal so I don't ask.

'What are you thinking about' she signed to me. We were walking to school on the day of the sports festival.

"Nothing important" I muttered and she shrugged.

'Im super nervous for today! I can't wait to see what we get to do!' she smiled and I nodded.

'"Tch, it should be a breeze anyways." I said in response. She continued to smile no matter my response. It was a little cute the way she smiled like that. She was always happy. Sometimes I wonder if she's faking it just because she's constantly happy around me. Unless he's panicking which has only really happened twice.

'Well you declared war on everybody so who knows how many people are going to be playing hunter with 1A, porcupine' she laughed silently and I glared.

"FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT A PORCUPINE!" I hissed and she shrugged, running ahead of me. I chased after her. "OI GET BACK HERE!" I shouted and she continued running. She managed to outrun me and I glared looking around the classroom. "Where the fuck did you go?" I muted out of breath. She popped out from behind Kirishima, jumping to hug me. I froze, not sure how to respond. She backed away.

'I won.' she signed and I rolled my eyes.

"Tch, whatever dumbass" I muttered taking my seat still confused.

"... HOW!" some of our classmates shouted and I watched her hands.

'We're friends that's how!' she smiled taking her seat until Aizawa came in and announced it was time to go.

Your pov

Eventually, we got on the bus and I sat down next to bakugo. We've been getting closer over the weeks. After talking a bit we arrived while walking in midoriya and was fanboying walking with ura and Iida.

When we got inside the events at midnight called up bakugo to start the ceremony the entire class in unison tensed up "I just wanna say I'm gonna win" he stated before turning around. Everybody started to yell at him while he walked down.

'Your gonna be the main target' I signed and he shrugged.

"I'm gonna win so it doesn't matter,'' I nodded as midnight announced the first game of an obstacle run. I sighed hoping my quirk could be useful a little bit. 

-they will get longer again soon just a couple of shorter chapter for now-