-Bonds-

After the festival, it was time to choose where we wanted to go. The place I happened to pick was the same place as ura.

It was simple, learning how to fight hand to hand. I was a natural with this kind of thing but what surprised me was... he wanted me to do it without my hearing aids... this made it almost impossible I couldn't find where to be or what to do. Eventually though as the week went by I learned to adapt and trust my other instincts like my sight and touch. I found I could predict movements and where to be. It was toward the end of the week we were walking through the streets when ura and I saw a tv playing the news. I stopped and went to look at it. Apparently the entire city was being attacked.

'Isn't that where midoriya is' I signed and she nodded

"I hope he's ok!" she shouted and I nodded in response as we stood and watched. It looked like chaos. Things were up in flames and the Nomu things were all over the place. The heroes were fighting as best they could but seemed to be barely holding out.

'How high do you think the injured and dead are going to be' I asked and she shivered I was glad she was able to piece together words now

"How high... I don't know hopefully not very" she mumbled and I nodded agreeing with her.

'Ya... do you think this is the job of those lunatics that attacked us before?" she was moving her hands trying to piece together what I had said I smiled politely and did it again using different words.

'Do you think it was the villains who attacked us?' she rubbed the back of her neck. I didn't have paper on me for some reason or a whiteboard so I sighed.

"Think villain attack?" she muttered before having one of those oh moments. "Do I think it's the villains that attacked? I hope not those guys were really scary" I chuckled silently and she smiled as the situation was wrapped up we both received texts to head back to U.A., of course, worried something had happened we ran as quickly as we could back to the agency packed out stuff before rushing to the station.

When we got there the buses were running a bit behind but we caught the first one back to the city. After about half an hour of walking and being tired as hell, we made it to the gates. Before I could step foot into the school I was stopped by bakugo who pulled me aside. "You got that photo correct?" I was confused by nodding knowing he was referring to the one I had been sent to.

'Yes,' I signed and he glared.

"Tell anybody and ill fucking kill you" he hissed I nodded.

'Promise I wont tell' I smiled and he made that tch sound before walking home. I checked up on midoriya todoroki and Iida luckily they were fine and not too injured.

-----

Over the next month, we used what we had learned to prepare for the midterms. Some of us, however, needed some study help.

"Dumbass! You keep forgetting this! I'm gonna make you do it over and over till you fucking do that step!" I crossed my arms frustrated as he gave me another problem to do. I started solving the problem a few moments later and handed the paper to him. He looked it over and nodded. "Alright that's one, now do it three times in a row"

'Whyyyyyyy I don't see the point in this!' I signed and he shrugged.

"You want to pass don't you?" I huffed and nodded. We were in his room which was strangely rather relaxing. I had expected it to be a little messier but it was tidy, neat, and organized.

'Yah...' I slowly signed and he tapped a finger to the paper

"Then work dumbass" I clicked my tongue before getting to work as he went over things he needed to go over. I tapped his shoulder when I finished. He looked over nodded with a smirk and set the paper down.

"Alright English now" we started going over things slowly. Wed go back and visit things I didn't know at the start. We'd be in the middle of reviewing a separate subject and he'd pull out the math again to make sure I remembered it. When we finished, for the time being, we went downstairs where there was some food made. We grabbed a bite to eat and talked a bit before returning to his room. We went back to math to visit something else I was struggling with. He let me try for a bit but I just stared at the paper occasionally and wrote something down. He set down the book he was going over and walked up behind the desk I was sitting at. He reached over me and pulled the pencil from my hand. I looked back and he sighed.

"Here," he muttered. Before I refocused my eyes on the paper. He pointed to part of the problem and underlined them before showing me the steps.

"First you should draw the shape out dumbass. then simplify this angle here then multiply these together. This angle should equal that. Then to get this side trace to the opposite. Don't forget to square it.'' I was still lost so he broke it down step by step for me again. Slowly helping me visualize what he was saying. I nodded as he set the pencil down and laid on his bed fencing me, head propped up on his elbow. I began to do the next problem slowly. He checked it and after an hour I had finally done one right. I was surprised he was being so patient and not shouting all over the place.

After a few weeks of studying together, it was time for the written portion. I was nervous yet confident at the same time as Aizawa set a paper down for everybody. He told us to start and I flipped over, skipping to the questions I knew before going back to the ones I would have a hard time with.

The exams ended and we gotta go home. "Tch, you better have done well after all of that damn studying" bakugo mumbled as we were walking home. I smiled nodding.

'I know I did well because... because you helped me... like usual" I signed and he looked to meet my gaze, before looking away.

"Tch, well don't let it get to your head" he muttered and I nodded. As we walked I didn't notice the slip of his hand sliding into my hand. I noticed when we were about to part for our streets. I looked down and felt my face go red. He looked to the side quickly releasing my hand before walking off, shoving his hands in his pockets. I stood there for a moment before walking home.

The next day was our physical exam. We got to see the other exams. They went by slowly. My mind was still on the day before so I wasn't focused. It almost cost me my grade but I managed to be snapped back into it passing the exam with barely any time left to pass.