-First event-

After a bit of waiting she had ua line up. When it started everybody started shoving. I smirked pushing people aside with my quirk creating a path for me. I started running past them. I was having a good start as I started running. I stopped when the zero pointers from the exams came in. I thought for a moment before I used my quirk to move one. It was a bit heavy so it took a bit before it stopped moving and I ran under it. I saw Todoroki freezing to the ground and avoided by using my quirk to snap part of the robot's leg off before it froze. I used it to lift myself from the ground before hopping off and running after bakugo and todoroki. Both using their quirks to get ahead. When they landed I managed to catch up. I was a good runner even without my quirk. That had been proved in the quirk examination test. I was pulling ahead when bakugo used an explosion to get ahead again. I continued to run focusing on myself and not them when I got to the next obstacle. I halted thinking for a moment before using my quirk to disconnect the rope end closest to me from the ground. I grabbed onto it and concentrated moving the rope which I was holding as far as it could it was extremely heavy on its own and adding my wait made it extremely hard so when I got to the platform I had to pause to take a breath so I didn't get lightheaded slowly I repeated this until I was at the other side. When I got there my nose was starting to trickle blood. Not only that but I had fallen behind quickly. I continued running out of breath and tired. When I got to the mines I looked around seeing a bunch of people who had better-suited quirks passing me again. I made my way passed eventually reaching the end. I fell to my knees out of breath and wiped the blood away again, sighing.

The results were in after some waiting. I froze staring at the screen... if my father was watching he was most surely upset... I had just barely made it into the middle. In my books, I had barely passed... and in my father's eyes, i'd be counted as failing. We had a few more moments before the next round would begin so I walked off to the waiting room to check my text messages. I was alone so it wouldn't be a problem. I sat down against the lockers and scrolled through my father and had not left a moment of peace. Bombarding my cell with hundreds of messages. I read through them, the first few were the usual you better do perfectly. I'm expecting something great from you. Don't drag our name through the dirt. But as they went on they got angrier. The ones like failure. Shape up. I know you can do better. I felt tears brim my eyes as I stared at my phone. I quickly replied as to not piss him off further.

"I'm sorry I'll be better in the next round." I texted and he responded with you better. Before calling me. I texted him. "... why are you calling? you know I can't speak" he just kept calling so I hit the answer button while keeping the messages up.

"I swear to hell you'll regret it if you don't stop slacking off '' I gripped the phone shaking my head. He shouted into the phone for a few minutes before hanging up. I tucked my head into my arms leaving my phone open next to me. Nobody would ever hear if I let tears fall. They were always silenced. I felt arms wrap around me. I went to grab my phone before my chin was lifted.

"Tch, this man's really a fucking ass, isn't he. Why do you even give him the attention?" I was staring at bakugo.

'I have to' I signed and he pulled me up and then into his chest holding me tightly.

"If he makes you cry I'll blow his ass to hell back and to hell again." he hissed and I nodded sniffling as he let me go.

"The next game is about to start. Come on dumbass" I nodded realizing he was pulling me along hand and hand I felt a small flutter in my chest as I smiled.

Midnight announced the next games bakugo immediately claimed me for his team and I smiled again.

(i'll be skipping this one)