-First attack-

(today I took one of those typing speed tests and it came out that my speed is 55.5 words a minute!)

I convinced midoriya to try and catch bakugo on the way to class today so all three of us entered the classroom together. We got some confused stares but most didn't seem to care much. Like I did every day a few of my classmates crowded around my desk watching and trying to learn. I smiled when we saw Aizawa enter and they all took their seats. "Alright today we were doing rescue training." he used his bored tone and bakugo signed at the side of his desk so I knew what he was talking about. It was a little difficult to watch his hands and the teacher at the same time. Luckily we hadn't been caught by anybody yet.

Iida was trying to load everybody onto the bus in an orderly manner. While the others talked I went over to Kirishima who I hadn't had the chance to yet. He was near bakugo. I waved and he waved back. I slowly moved my hands and he smiled signing back. Bakugo made the thing he does with his tongue all the time. Starting a conversation with me. I didn't realize midoriya and ura had noticed though. I had kept the glove to my costume off and strapped to the belt so I don't damage the censors accidentally or run the power down on them.

I sat down across from midoriya on the bus who grabbed my attention quickly. "What do you do to prevent him from killing you?" he joked and I shrugged. A moment later they were all arguing. I laughed a bit, my chest rising and falling like it was.

"Alright settle down here" I jumped up with excitement as the doors opened and I hopped out and spotted pro hero 13.

Before she started talking I took out my hearing aid and set the headset on. "Woah, do those let you hear things better?!" ura said and I nodded, also setting the gloves on. We entered the U.S.J and I smiled excitedly. It was huge.

As 13 finished explaining everything the light popped before my headset started buzzing before malfunctioning and cutting out leaving me with a painful ring to my ear I tossed them off and grabbed my head in pain. A low distant sound. I couldn't hear anything again. When the ringing stopped there was a large black warp thing opening. And through it a male with hands all over his body. I tried to focus on hearing. I felt a tap on my shoulder. Midoriya lips were moving but I couldn't understand. I started to get uncomfortable and scared. My arms were pulled towards somebody and I jolted before I was spun around to move my hands.

"Your ok and safe alright dumbass? Nothing bad is going to happen alright? We can beat the assholes who fucking intruded here. Put the headset back on to see if it works alright?" bakugo signed and I nodded feeling... relaxed now... I set the headset back on still nothing so I shook my head.

"Whatever it was, zapped it. Can't hear. Just a low buzz of sound. What if we..." he grabs my hand and glares before letting them go and starting to sign back to me.

"Shut up! You're going to be fine." I nodded and he let me walk back to ura and midoriya. I don't know what thirteen shouted or anything that was said. All I knew was a black mist engulfed us and I was grabbed by the wrist. When I opened my eyes I was in some sort of building with Kirishima and bakugo. Bakugo rolled his eyes as I stood up and we were surrounded by villains. They started to attack us relatively fast. I would lift one up and slam them into another or grab rocks and toss them at each other. I moved my hands to sign.

"Where are we" I waited for a response which was a shrug and I sighed we finished picking them off bakugo grabbed my wrist pulling me along. Kiri's and bakugo's lips were moving annoyed I started signing.

"Can you sign?" they both looked at me and bakugo signed back.

"Ya whatever dumbass" I sighed, rolling my eyes as we made our way to the main area. All Might was... in a situation... being pulled apart by a warp. I started using my quirk. To try and push him through so he wouldn't be crushed by the warp. Only the bird thing was not moving. Bakugo dropped my wrist and charged at the mist man who was pinned to the floor. I saw Todoroki freeze to Nomu and all might be saved.

I watched them carefully feeling rather useless. I continued to stand watching. In a quick moment, bakugo was off the warp villain after the creature regained its limbs and went to attack him. All might took the hit saving bakugo. I was separated from them and couldn't hear them. I couldn't see bakugo very well as he was hidden by the other students. And in order for me to get away, I'd need to get to them but that means putting myself in the open and in danger. I looked around frantically and I had one option. I activated my quirk finding the spot I knew was the mist mane's body. I started to very lightly make the metal pull away. My quirk needs me to be able to see what I want to move. So if I want to move a person's mussels I need to see skin. I can keep it going when I blink though usually, I'll max out after 5 minutes of using it straight. He hadn't noticed which was good. Though he did notice before I could get an opening he started looking all over the place no longer paying attention to the fight against the nomu. He must have told what id assumed to be the boss. As the man started looking around. I am trying to find somewhere to go. I continued waiting when all might landed after a gust of wind. It was amazing to watch him. But I sensed something was wrong when he didn't go for the villains. Within a moment I saw Midoriya launching at the villains. I jumped up using my quirk to pull him back and out of range from the villains' warp quirk which now had the hand of the boss in it. I saw a gunshot wound to his hand and sighed in relief as the villain was shot again. He was warped away before being caught though. I rushed over to midoriya and his lips moved as I pointed to my ears.

"I can't hear '' I signed I hoped he remembered and I guess he did as he gave a thumbs up. He pointed to the others and I nodded rushing to the other two. Bakugo glared before signing

"Reckless dumbass" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're the reckless porcupine! You lunged head in!" I signed and he huffed, rolling his eyes.

We had to give reports on what happened which was difficult as somebody had to be my translator and it ended up being bakugo. Afterward, I was sent to see a recovery girl. She gave me new hearing aids and I thanked her for them.

Bakugo was waiting for me so I walked with him back to my place before he headed to his. Before he left he turned to me.

"You should be more careful and maybe find a way to get around malfunctions like that check-in with support about altering some of the tec." he signed and I smiled nodding.

"Alright porcupine" he glared

"IM NOT A FUCKING PROKUPINE!" he shouted and I laughed thanks to the new hearing aids I could hear him it wasnt a dull vibrating like sound but words.

My mom came outside and looked him over. "Are all your friends male?" she asked and I shook my head.

"No, this is bakugo katsuki. He knows the sign and helped me today" she nodded to my signing already knowing what I meant by helping.

"He seems loud... reminds me of the bastard ex-husband" she huffed which made you tense up.

"He.. isn't like the bastard" I signed and she looked at him over again.

"I'll believe it when I get to know him." you sighed and nodded.

"He's one of midoriya's friends... since childhood" she looked to me and nodded heading inside. I waved goodbye following her inside to our apartment.

-sorry for the delay I had this finished days ago but this idiot forgot to finish editing and post XD sorry-