-Mall-

-now time to build up relationships yeet!-

Today we got the results back. I got mine and sighed placing 8th in the class. I stared at the paper for a bit before he collected them again. Most of the stuff I had wrong was the stuff we went over during the study sessions. Bakugo himself wasn't too happy that he didn't get a top score. I walked over to him and 'at least you scored high' I signed and he shrugged, rolling his eyes.

"You did better than I had expected," he mumbled and I smiled.

'Compliment' I signed and he narrowed his eyes.

"Tch, don't let it get to your head." he hissed and I smiled.

-----

That day after school, Kirishima and I somehow managed to forcefully drag bakugo all the way to the mall. "IM GONNA FUCKING KILL BOTH OF YOU" he shouted and I rolled my eyes letting go of his arm.

'You can try all you want but you won't be able to' I signed and he growled.

"Fuck you!" he huffed and I smiled as we met up with the others. Mina ran up to me. She seemed rather excited for some reason so I tilted my head as Kaminari cheered her on.

"You got this!" kaminari shouted, giving her a thumbs up.

"Come on you've been practicing for weeks' ' sero shouted and she nodded taking a deep breath and she started moving her hands talking to me.

'Hey, I don't know much but I'm Mana Ashida, call me Mina. I'm learning so I can communicate with you no matter what. I can understand some but not all.' I smiled putting a hand to my mouth. I was shocked. I took a bit to respond.

'You don't have to do that...' I signed and she smiled.

'I want to! It's really interesting. Kiri's been helping me out since he's good with signs.' I nodded and smiled happily.

'Your amazing' I smiled. I hadn't expected anybody to take it further than the basics. She smiled before we started walking around the mall. Bakugo was yelling at Kirishima for who knows what so Mina took the time to move towards me.

"Soooo do you like anybody? Like 'love' anybody" she made the little heart instead of saying the word I shocked my head.

'nope! I don't' but as I said this the thought from a few days ago popped into my mind how our hands had held each other. She smirked.

"You so do! Your super red! Alright, spill the tea girl!" I shook my head.

'Mina I swear I don't!' she sighed. I was pretty happy she could fluently understand me. Not as well as bakugo, she stumbled to respond a few times but she knew it pretty well.

"You soooo do! Please come on tell me! Please '' I shook my head and crossed my arms. She huffed and defeated "all right fine" she muttered. I smiled as bakugo walked back over to me.

"Oi dumbass, do you like sushi?" he huffed and I nodded before he walked back to the boys. I was relatively confused so I turned to Mina and she shrugged.

We spent the day as a group before sero, kaminari, and Kirishima whispered something to Mina they all nodded. "Hey we're gonna be right back where you two stay here" they all walked off and I was more confused.

"WHAT THE FUCK EXTRAS" bakugo shouted and I took a seat at one the benches he sat down next to me. We sat in silence for a bit waiting for them.

'What do you think they needed to do?' I signed and he shrugged. Why did it feel so awkward to be around him?

"Who fucking knows" he muttered I looked over for a moment before looking away again. Like before I didn't notice his hand slowly sliding to mine. When I looked back over he was looking away. I pretended not to notice letting his fingers intertwine with mine. My face got a little warm as he moved slowly closer to me. I looked over and our eyes met for a moment before we both looked away quickly. He moved away from me.

Mina walked back with the others "oh come on! It was getting good!" I looked at her.

'Mina! You... it's not like that!' I signed quickly and she staired.

"She said mina, you, it's not like that '' Kirishima had to translate and she nodded.

"So is! You two are meant to be!" she squealed and we both stood up. The rest of the day was slightly awkward.

On my way back home I kept trying to sort it out. I couldn't like him. I've only known him for a few months. That can't be enough time to fall in love right?