Cut Too Deep [Part 12]

"Tongue-tied and oh so squeamish
You never fell in love
Did you get what you deserve?
The ending of your life
And if you* get to heaven
I'll be here waiting, babe
Did you get what you deserve?
The end, and if your life won't wait
Then your heart can't take this"
I woke up to the blaring sound of My Chemical Romance singing "Dead"
I look over and see the speakers chests pulsing in and out like they were alive.
"Where am i?"
The pictures and room start to register in my mind and i remember im in Justin's. In his bed.
"What did we do last night?" i thought to myself.
I roll over to see Danny staring at me with the biggest grin on his face.
"AHH!" i scream. "You scared me."

"I th sowie Eween." He said. He sounded posh but because he's gapped toothed he cant pronounce words right. It was so cute.
"No its alright.. Uhm where’s Justin?" i ask getting up from the bed and walking
towards his mirror.
"I'll go get em!" He said practically flying across the room to go find his brother
his brown hair disappearing in the hallway.
When i examine myself, i see i am not in the same clothes from yesterday.
Instead i was wearing checkered boxers and a huge t shirt that looked like a short dress on me. My hair was in this red messy bun and i had no recollection
of changing out of my clothes. Let alone getting in Justin’s bed. I mean i would have slept on the floor or vice versa.
"Did he sleep in the bed with me?"

All these crazy thoughts flowed through my mind and i couldnt handle it.
I look down at my arm to see what time it was.
8:45 a.m.
"Sh­it" i cu­rse. Mom and Dad are sure
to be worried about me. Hopefully they woke up late soo they would think i already left for school.
I was so entranced with my own thoughts that i didnt hear anybody come in.
"Morning Sunshine." Justin said from the door way.
I whip around to find him leaned up against the wall.
He only had on some long pajama pants, his chest bare.
I never knew he was so fit. He had at least a four pack.
Stop Ellen, get to business.
"What did we do last night and who put me in these clothes?" i asked.
He entered the room and sat down on his beanie couch.

"After you feel asleep i laid you down on the bed so you could sleep but i thought you might have been uncomfortable so i grabbed some clothes for you to change into. And after you were all tucked in i was going to go sleep on the floor but i fell asleep in the bed. I was exhausted.
"So nothing happened?" i asked
He shook his head.
I sighed relieved.
I look at my watch again.
8:55
There was no use in rushing to get to school
First period was almost over anyways.
"I made breakfast, you hungry?" he asked.
"Of course."
We walk downstairs hand in hand to the kitchen

I sit on one end table while he fixes our plates.
"You know i make a mean veggie omelet." he said placing my plate in front of me.
"I bet you do." i say.
He chuckles and sits next to me.
I take a bite into the omelet and surprisingly it is really good.
"Mhhmm you dont lie." i say
He smiles and proceeds to chow down on his food.
After 2 helpings of omelet and bacon i decided to take a shower.
I found it kinda ironic. We were eating veggie omelets yet we had bacon aslo.
Ha.
I walk to the bathroom in the hallway and get in.
I start singing then i hear pounding on the door.
"SHUT UP!" Justin screamed. i laughed and sang louded.
Once we were both dressed and ready we decided to take Danny to Old Hickory and just skip school.

"Yesh i luve dis park. Ith da best!" Danny said happily.
He scrambled off with the other kids and me and Justin went to go sit on the bench beneath the trees.
"Ooh lets play a game." he says.
"Okay."
"its called ten truths. For every true thing someone says you have to put a finger up and whoever reaches ten first loses." he says.
"Okay, ill go first." ill ball both of my hands up into fists

We play the 10 truths game until we couldnt make up anymore truths.
Justin rest his arm around my shoulder and i lay on his chest.
"Your the best boyfriend, a girl can have." i say.
He smiles.
"Same to you!"
I lean up.
"What!?" i say confused.
"I meant girlfriend.. relax babe." we laughed.
"You know i never thought we end up dating. I mean i knew something was going to happen sooner or later but i didnt expect to fall in love with you as much as i have now." i say.
"Yeah same here. I have always liked you Ellen, since we played on these parks when we were younger, i just didnt want to rush things or ruin our friendship. I figured id let you come around, if you did, Great. If not i was fine with that too."

He was so sweet. I think he sacrificed way to much.
He was always the stronger one in our friend ship and just in general.
I pulled him closer to me and gently touched the side of his cheek.
"OOO Eween and Jushtin sittin in a twee, K I ES ES I N G!" yelled Danny happily.
I didnt even see him there. I pick him and twirl him around tickling his belly, and he laughs uncontrollably showing of his gap teeth. He was so adorable.
Me and Justin decide to take him for ice cream even though it was still morning time and then we would drop him off at day care so we could spend some time alone at the beach. It would be our first official date.
Once we reach the ice cream shop Justin and Danny start acting like little puppies who got a big bone for Christmas.

Danny was hoping up and down on counters to see the different flavors while talking a hundred miles a minute. And Justin was doing the same.
I have never seen them so hyper. The cashier just kinda of gave this weird stare like.
Control the hounds.
I walk up to the counter and ask them what they want, it was my treat. They both start talking at me at the same time and i couldnt concentrate.
"Stop!" i say holding out my hand.
They both get quiet.
"Now Danny be a good boy and wait while Justin tells me what he wants first." i say sounding like a mother.
"I want the Double Scoop chocolate chip at the bottom and strawberry at the top with sprinkles!" he said gleaming
He looked like a child who just entered a candy shop.
I look at the clerk and she starts tapping away at the little machine to place our orders

"Thank you Justin. Now Danny what do you want."
He takes this huge breath then spits his order out.
"I want a strawberry triple scoop with strawberry at the bottom cookies and cream at the middle, and buttercup at the top but make sure there are only 4 buttercups and like 7 strawberries at the bottom or else ill get sick and put choclate drizzles over it with rainbow sprinkles pwease!" he said all in one breath.
I laugh as the cashier tried to tap all of that in.
"Will that be all?" She asked.
"No i would like to have a single scoop sherbet cone please."
"okay your total will be 10.73, and it should be ready in 5 minutes." She said
We all go sit at a near by table and since there were only two chairs Danny sat in my lap.

"You guys are something else. you act like you have never been in a ice cream shop."
"haha dats bwecause we havent bween in yearrrsssss" Danny says.
"Yeah he's right." Justin confesses.
I just smile at them and play with Danny's hair as we wait.

"number 323 your order is ready!" we walk up to the front again and take out cones