Cut Too Deep[part30]

I peeked out of the corner of my eyes and I could see him staring at me bewildered.

His auburn hair a ruffled mess, and his highlights made him look like he had a lion’s mane. Everything was working out perfectly. Now what do I do? Think.

“Don’t make him wait too long, or else he will lose interest, and move on. Wait a solid ten minutes and tell  him you think were ever your hanging out at is boring.” Tasha had explained.

“Then you go to his house and have a hot make out session.” My sister finished snickering.

“But when you can tell he is enjoying it to much..”

“Bounce.” Sarah laughed cutting off Zella.

I nodded remembering what they  had said and sat back enjoying the movie for a little while longer.

“Yawwn. Im bored lets go somewhere else.” I say.

“SSSHHHH!!” Some old man spit behind me.

“Ew!” I say wiping off my cheek.

“SSSHHHH!!” He shushed again this time spraying more spit.

“Duuuudddeeeeee.”

“Look Ellen lets go.” Peter says grasping my hands and leading me out of the theater excitedly.

He zooms down the highway back to his house with one hand on the wheel and the other on my knee.

Occasionally he would look over and smile a tight smile and continue driving. I knew he wanted, and he wanted it bad.

After about 10 more minutes we arrived at his house. We waltz through the door, and I saw his father sprayed across the couch.

“Erm..”

“Don’t mind him he wont hear a thing.” He shrugs leading me up to his room.

I cant believe it. I am actually going up to Peter’s room. The place where I have had many fantasies and finally I’m here. Im actually here.

The floor creaks as I step into his room.

“Nice place.” I say looking around sliding off my jacket and fixing my ponytail in his mirror.

I look back and see him staring hungrily at my bum.

“Sooo.” I say turning around.

“Uhm yeah…” He snaps.

“Oh whats this.” I walk over to a record player and flip through the music.

“That use to be my dad’s collection when he was in highschool.”

“Cool.”

He walks over and places his hands on top of my mine while grabbing the record player and a Nirvana and Beatles record.

Peter carries it to his bedside and places it there gently while playing the Nirvana record first.

Kurt Cobain’s voice filled the room, so silky and soothing like. I loved this band they were awesome.

“I love him. It’s a shame he passed.” I say sitting on his bed.

“Yeah. They just dont make em like this anymore.” He said sitting next to me.

“Totally.” I respond.

Did I just say totally? I never say totally. I freaking despise it when people say that yet I was saying it. Things are changing way to fast and I don’t know if I can keep up.

 “Take your time, hurry up, The choice is yours, don't be late” Peter sang horribly.

“Take a rest as a friend As an old Memoria, memoria Memoria, memoria” I joined in.

We laughed and smiled at each other, neither of us breaking away the gaze.

“Your smile, its beautiful” He says.

Now where have I heard that line before?

“Uhm thanks, your not so bad yourself.”

“Why haven’t I noticed how hot you were before?”

Oh I don’t know, maybe because I use to be a freak child, but now im changed never will I return to the old Ellen.

“I don’t know…” I say.

“You know I use to always see you around and whatever and like you would always be staring at me..”

Ugh. Why is he talking so much, will he just kiss me already. He obviously isn’t going to make any moves so I better do something before i regret it.

I grab the back of his neck and press his hot sticky lips against mine.

This was the best kiss ever. The way he made me feel was just so great and alive.

The way his lips fit into mine and his tongue lightly grazed my teeth was turning me on.

I really wish I hadn’t worn my thin bra because, I was at full attention if you know what I mean.

Each kiss was soft and sweet yet hard and passionate. The place between my legs buzzed in pleasure and enjoyment.

“Mhm this is great.” He said between kisses.

“Yep!” I say.

Be aggressive like Tasha said.

I throw him down on the bed and climb on top of him placing my legs over his.

Peter placed his  hands right on my butt cheeks and it left hot imprints on my pockets.

“I never knew you were like this.” He said while I kissed his neck.

“Well people change.” I whisper into his ear while nibbling his lobe.

He makes that groaning noise again.

I cant contain it. I want him. I want him now. I know its not the perfect situation but I cant hold it in anymore.

I place his face into my breasts  and let him kiss and touch them.

It felt so right, so good. I couldn’t get enough.

Before I knew it, we were dry humping right there on his bed.

“Don’t go to far unless your going to give the goodies out the first night, but he wont respect you later onnnnn…” Zella’s voice swirled into my mind again.

Calm down Ellen, its alright you can finish this another time.

“Oh look at the time, I better get home!” I say getting up from his bed and grabbing my things.

“Wait! Don’t leave yet.” He says coming next to me.

“No, no no I really have to leave.” I say leaving

His lips were plump and purple from all the kissing we had just done.

“Please, please!”

I cant believe it. Peter Hoffman was begging ME to stay and make out with him.

I think about it for a second but decide to lightly kiss him on the cheek goodbye and left his house.

As soon as I got home I couldn’t help but tell Natalie everything. From waiting in line to going back to Peter’s house.