Cut Too Deep[part29]

The movie started going and I could he was moving closer to me, so I moved closer into him.

Before I knew it I was laid into his shoulder. The movie was half way done, and I happened to glance up to see him yawning and checking his watch.

Crap.

Okay think, he is obviously not going to start first so I guess I better do it. I closed my eyes said a little pray and made a move. On the next scary part I pretended I was super scared.

I grabbed onto his arm literally leaping into his lap.

“Woah! Aha. Too scary.” He says looking down at me eyes gleaming, obviously happy I did it.

“Yeah, sort of.”

“Well I’ll keep you safe.” He says smiling and adjusting in his seat so that I could sit properly. I laughed lightly, and  looked into his eyes.

The air was so hot and sticky, and smelt of candy and stale pickles. I could see the blue light projecting off of the movie in the background.

The air between us was hot, and the tension was strong. The smell of his polo cologne tickled my nose and made me smile.

Just like Tasha said, the first thing he did was sniff my neck and collarbone and went to work kissing me all around my chin and throat.

I liked the way the tip of his chin fit perfectly nestled into my breasts as he kissed and sucked on my neck, sure to leave a hickey. Somehow I found my hands tangled into his hair, pushing him harder into me.

I completely forgot we were at the movies. I wanted him right then and there. My body screamed, yelled, and buzzed for him. Sweat was beading up in the naps of my hair where he placed his hot hand.

“Mhhmm..” he groaned in pleasure.

It was getting to heated for me, so I needed to take a quick break.

I had been waiting for this for the longest time ever. Even dreamed about it. But it needed to stop.

“Erm, yeah…” I say sliding off his lap into my seat and started eating popcorn, like that was the most boring thing I have ever done.

Another memory of the shopping spree with the girls popped into my mind.

“Never ever let it get to hot and sexy unless your going to go all the way. Tease him, and leave him wanting more. If you give the goodies out the first night then he wont respect you later on.” Zella explained.

“Totally, and make sure when you do it, it’s convincing. No matter how much your hormones are raging act like nothing happened, and that you couldn’t care less.” Sarah added.

“Yeah, they will most likely want to keep going so just let it play out.” Natalie said slidding on her sunglasses.

“So, basically you get them all hot and bothered but then act like you hated it?” I asked not really meaning to.

They just stared at me. I obviously wasn’t suppose to be listening but they loosened up.

“You learn quickly young grasshopper.” Tasha said. The whole group laughed and so did I.

Snapping back into reality I glance over to see how he was reacting.

“Uh-uhhh” he says scratching his head, completely confused and laying back.

“Popcorn.” I offer, looking at him.

“Er no, thanks.” He refuses.

“Fine.” I pop more popcorn into my mouth and chow down watching the movie.