Cut Too Deep[part18]

Once i was sure my parents were out of ear shot i turned to Natalie in desperate need.
"I'll cover for you." she says automatically.
"Omg i love you!" i say giving her a big sloppy kiss on the cheek.
"Yeah whatever, get your nasty spit off of me." she says pushing me away.
I go back to my room and spray some of my favorite perfume, "Heat" by Beyonce and i start out the window.
Im careful to climb down the ladder making sure i dont trip and fall or brake something. I make it safely down and start clacking down the sidewalk towards the bus that will lead me to Kim's house.
Once i get there, Justin is waiting and looking cuter than ever.
He moved his brown curls out of his eyes and he looked rather happy.

The bus finally arrives and we get on waiting for our stop at Dasnel drive.
It takes about 20 minutes to get there and we are so pumped i cant sit still in my seat.
"You ready?" i asked.
"Yep."
Me and Justin were going to surprise everyone making a grand entrance into the party.
Once we get off the bus, I know we are close to her house because i can hear music in the distance, pulsing through the air.
My feet were really starting to cramp up from those heels i dont know how Missy wears them everyday.
Finally we reach the front of her house and I can see kids all around.
The front yard is full of beer cans and other unknown things.

I take hold of Justin's hand as i open the door.
And just as expected all eyes are on us. The music stops and people are staring.
"Ahh Hi." i cough out.
But no one responds.
"Who are you?" some one shouts out.
Did i really look that different.
"Its me, Ellen." i confess.
A gasps goes around a the room and i can hear people starting to whisper.
"No one way Ellen was never this hot." A jock said. Joseph.
Typical dou­che.
"Well im her." i say.
Kimberly squeezes through the crowd and stands in front of us.
"Okay i got this. IF you are really Ellen, then what day did you sit with me and the rest of the cheerleaders at lunch." 

I could feel everyone leaning in to hear my answer.
Which was easy.
"Wednesday." i utter out.

"Mmhm lucky guess. Okay this is a question only Ellen would know. What class do we only have together."
"Calculus."
"Omg its her!" Kimberly shouts. "You look great."
Everyone starts to agree and the music starts back up.
Kimberly snatches me away from Justin and mouth.
"Be right back."
As she drags me away.

She takes me to the back were the rest of the cheerleaders and jocks are.
"Who is that?" Frankie, co captian asked.
I guess they didnt hear what just went down.
"Ellen." Kimberly said smiling
"No way!" All the cheerleaders start jumping up and down and touching my hair and clothes, while the jocks gave me these creeper stares.
Were they checking me out?
"Okay so me and the rest of the team have been thinking and we want you to join the team!" Kimberly annouced.
NO way. I wasnt flexible at all.
Say no.
"Sure!" i say happily.
They all start to cheer and jump around again.
I groan
What did i just agree to?