Cut Too Deep[part31]

“Was he a good kisser?” My sister inquired once I made it home. I barely had time to breathe before she was invading my personal area asking me all these questions about our date.

“Of course! Better than good, he was phenomenal.” I say.

“Go Ellen. Go Ellen!” My sister half whisper yelled.

I giggled and left her room, to the comfort of my own. It was a still night, a beautiful brown owl, cooed a silent hoot, outside my window, setting the scene. The moon was a bright luminous white with specks of yellow. Black and gray clouds crowded around the sky with bright, sparkly stars, that shined like brand new diamond earrings.

Tonight’s date with Peter was absolutely perfect. Everything went how it should have and I don’t regret a thing.  I can’t wait to walk into Tasha’s party with Peter on my arm, and might I add it’s a senior only party, and the only way anyone other than seniors could make it in is if you were super cool. Well since me and Peter are dating now, and Natalie has the hook up with Sarah and the rest of her crew, im sure everyone will be surprised to see me and Peter together. I was so happy. My life was finally starting to go right for once. I was finally starting to actually like high school.

            After changing into my night clothes I let the smell of Peter cloud my mind and rock me to sleep. Like any other girl would, I dreamt about Peter. We were at this mysterious place, I wasn’t sure where. All of Caliborne High was in the dream, so that’s like 300-400 kids. About 100 or so kids in each grade. Anyways, me and Peter were dating and then some random freshman would come up to him and ask for his number and he’d give it to them! It made me so mad that I fought one of the girls, but when she was about to take a swing at me I woke up. Not really the dream I was hoping for but hey it was entertaining right? When I woke up I decided to be daring and wear something that no one would expect me to wear. Hmm, I have already worn enough crop tops and skinny jeans, I need something more exciting, sexy, and totally not Ellen. I rummaged through the clothes Tasha bought me and landed on the perfect outfit. It was a hot pink corset top with black silky ribbons. It really accentuated my breast and made them look perfect. Seriously. Then I found a skirt that was short that it looked like underwear. I think what im going for is not exactly turning out right. But the rush of knowing that people will be talking about me, and how slutty I looked pumps blood through my veins and excitement in my body. It motivated me to go even sluttier. I through on a pair of fish net stockings and hot pink pumps. To be honest it wasn’t that bad. I might have exaggerated a little bit about the skirt but the top did make my boobs look great. Now I had to do my hair. I decided to straighten my new black hair but curl the tips. I made sure I had a lot of hairspray, I wanted it to big and noticeable. Next was makeup. I clomped on consealer, loads of eye shadow and eyeliner, as well as lip gloss. My lips were so shiny they could blind someone.  Time for school! I walked over to my backpack and stopped in my tracks. Eww I am not carrying that ugly back pack anywhere instead I transferred my things to a cute Louis Vuitton bag Tasha bought inside of this fancy store, and stuffed the backpack in the corner of my room. Now it was time for school. I could not take the bus to school, I would look like a trashy hooker, who can’t get a ride. Haha. For some reason I found that funny. I contemplated whether or not to take my mom’s car or the broke down Honda. I eventually decided to take the Nissan Altima my mother called Sergio. It was a beauty, I know she would be mad but she will get over it.