Cut Too Deep[part23]

Grrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaaatttttttttt
"Oh, Hey Ellen. What brings you here? Couldnt get enough of me?"
Yeah right.
"Uhm, i just came up to pick up 3 meat lovers."
"Sure thing."
He turns around and pops three frozen premade pizzas in the oven.
"They will be done in ten minutes." he says smiling.
So what are suppose to do now? I know he is going to bring up the movie date we are suppose to have.

He comes over back to the front and starts giving me this weird look thats suppose to be attractive i guess.
"Whats wrong with your face."
"Ohhh uhm nothing." he says straightening up and blushing.
"Soooo..." i say looking around the room.
"Yeah so about our movie date.."
Here we go.
"... What do you want go see?"
"Anything scary"
"Cool, how about that new exorcist movie?"
Hmm that did seem interesting.
"Okay sure" i agree.
Wait. Did i just make a date with another guy. Would this be called cheating?
All of sudden the thought of how Justin was acting came into my mind and i shook my head.
Whatever as of right now me and Justin are on a little break by my standards so i guess this was ok.

"Cool so what time should i pick you up?"
"Around 7:30... how about on Monday night."
"That'll be ok. So its a date."
"Yeah." i say smiling.
Oh no. The feelings, the feelings i once had are starting to rush back and i cant resist that smile.
We are just standing there smiling at each other like freaks.
"DDIIIIIiiNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG" the pizza timer goes off and i jump.
He starts to laugh.

"Ha ha very funny."
He hands me the pizzas.

I did into my pocket for the money and put it into his empty palm, and he held my hand a little too long.
"Keep the change, your gonna need it for our date." i say, walking away emphasizes on date.
“Funny!”

Did I just flirt with the hottest guy in school? It felt awesome.
All the way home i was on cloud 9!
I pulled into the driveway and bang on the front door.
I need to get a key made soon.
"Coming!" my sister yelled.
I knew Sarah and the rest of the other girls were here because i saw Sarah's cute little pink Volkswagen bettle next to the mail box.

She swings open the door and bulges her eyes.
"mmmh.." she says rubbing her stomach. "FOOOD!!" she shouts.
And just like animals at feeding time, all of them came stomping down the steps grabbing the food from, i think i heard one of them growl.
I follow them and make sure they dont eat all the food.
"Hey thats mine!" i shout as my sister eats my hamburger.
"oops." she says throwing it to the side and picking up a slice of pizza, while gulping down a diet coke.
Thats how they all ate.
Taking bites out of stuff then throwing it down so they could shove something else in their mouths.
I take a few slices of pizza and head to my room to figure out how im going to conduct my plan to get back at Missy. But i dont want Sarah and her crew to be badly involved they can just as­sist.
it was gonna be all me.

After about 30 minutes, the girls finally return to my sisters room. I could hear them burping and farting all the way in my room. To be so girly they sure were nasty.
I had deviced a perfect plan to get at Missy she would never mess with me again.
I walk to my sisters room and knock on the door.
All the talking stops.
"Come in."
I walk in and all of there eyes were on me. They reminded me of barbies, so perfect.
"Hey can i show you this?" i ask Sarah.
She looks over at Tasha and Zella as if to say
Is she cool enough?
And to my surprise they give a approving nod, probably because im sisters with Natalie.
"sure." she says.
"Well actually i need all of you guys help."
"Okay" they chirp.

I sit down criss cross apple sauce and explain.
"Well you all know Missy Macken right?"
Immediately their faces turn twisted and they nod.
"She has made my life a living hell for the past 3 years. So i was thinking about getting revenge." i say.
They all snicker and lean closer.
"So since she thinks you guys like her and your her idol i was thinking maybe you invite her to a party, pretend to be her friend and i will take the lead from there." i say.
"Hmm i dont know girl, cause uhm like i cant be friends with that chick. Uh on, she gone get on my nerves like for real." Tasha smacks.

"Calm down Tasha. its okay we can fake it, she deserves what ever she gets." Zella says in a angelic tone.
"yeah." sara agrees.
"Mannn whatever...." Tasha rolls her eyes.
"Sooo?? you in?"
"I am!" Sarah and Natalie say at the same time.
"Finee..." Tasha says and Zella yanks her head up and down vigorously.
"thanks!"
Yes finally vengeance was mine.

"Hmm.. where should the party be?" Sarah asks the group.
"Tasha's!" Natalie yells.
"Girl heelllll yes! You know i throw a mean party."
"Ok how about on Monday night?" Zella asks.
"Wont work. Date." i say.
They stare at me.
"you. have a date?" Tasha asks rudely.
Sarah punches her arm.
"Hey now, Ellen's different she got a nice little makeover, and quite frankly i dont see why she cant have a date." My sister says defensively.
"Okay, whats got your panties in a wad, just a simple question." Tasha responds.
"Its cool, im kind of surprised myself."

"So whose the lucky guy?" Zella asked.
i cough.
".. Peter Hoffman." i say looking at the ground.
"AHHH NO WAY NO WAY!" They all start jumping around the room like kangaroos.
I knew they would react like this, Peter was The Man, in our junior class, not to mention the hottest. He at least dated 5 seniors.
Freshmen year.
So yeah.
"Calm down" i laugh.

"Dude im totally coming over here on Monday to help you get ready, I need to make sure you look extra hot for this date because from what I've heard he dont mess around. So if you aint tight and right first date, thats it." Tasha spits out.
She use to date Peter two years ago but she broke it off because she found a college guy.
"Okay." i agree smiling.
They all smile back.
"Omg i have the best idea!" Sarah shouts.
"What is it" my sister asks.
"LETS GO SHOPPING"
They all shrill and start that jumping thing again.

Before i can catch my breath they are all on their feets, purses and coats in hand and ready to leave.
"Woah wait!" i say standing.
"What?"
"We never decided what day."
"Ok how about Wednesday?" Zella says to Tasha.
"Cant, parents gone be home."
"Friday?"
"Hell no, i need to party now to late."
"Tuesday?" i try.
"Perfect!" she says punching it in her phone.
"Mass Text blast off in 3-2-1. Sent." All four of them say in unison.
And just like that, in a matter of 30 seconds the whole school is now aware that the party is at Tasha's house on Tuesday.
I think i could get use to this

We literally shop until we drop. It was about 9 at night when me and Natalie returned home.
I was so happy Tasha took charge and helped me get a whole new wardrobe.
Her dad was the founder of Snuggie, and now they are loaded.
So when i say she bought me a whole new wardrobe, i mean it. We spent approximately 8,000 dollars.
Way to much if you ask me but hey, that chick has mad style and i couldnt argue cause she would buy it anyways.