FOUR| Kaminari has Juno's phone number and Midoriya is a crazy fanboy

This chapter is not edited so there maybe grammar mistakes ;p

Chapter four - Kaminari has Juno's phone number and Midoriya is a crazy fanboy.

Juno taped her foot impatiently. She had been waiting for one hour and there was no sign of the cinnamon roll. Ok, so maybe it was her fault seeing as she had been at school since six in the morning. Aizawa had a faculty meeting and since he was her ride, she had to get up early. But besides that Midoriya had texted her asking to meet her at seven o'clock sharp. And it was seven-ten. So what he was ten minutes late. She was still fucking waiting.

And strangely enough she had received a message from Kaminari. Freaky. How he got her phone was beyond her and frankly, she didn't want to know. He asked her if she wanted to go out for a bite sometime. Again, freaky seeing as she had only known the boy for a couple of days. Though, duly noted it was an opportunity for her to clear him from the 'being a traitor' list or adding him to the 'possible traitor' list. So her only choice was accepting. And on the bright side she'd be getting food.

"JUNO!"

Midoriya's yelling had interrupted Juno's intense stare towards a gum stain on the ground. She tilted her head up and saw a very exhausted looking Midoriya. Did he seriously run the whole way?

"I-Im s-s-sorry!" He panted. He was all sweaty and red and it just made Juno worry he'd have a cardiac arrest.But didn't he once run for six hours straight? So maybe he'd be fine. "I h-ho-pe I-I- I didn't k-keep you wait-ing,"

Juno only shrugged "nah just got here," she lied. Did she feel guilty? Not in the slightest. Why would she? She was doing the boy a favour. God knows what he'd do if he found she had been waiting for an hour or so. "But what's up? Why'd you wanna meet?"

Midoriya inhaled deeply as he hunched over. Propping his hand on his knees as Juno waited patiently. She debated if she should call the paramedics, go get him a glass of water, maybe a chair? But where the fuck would she get a chair? They were in the main entrance of the school receiving stares from students and she doubted they had a chair at hand. Unless one of them was Yaoyorozu or at least had a similar quirk to the girl.

"I couldn't stop thinking," He gasped for air, pushing himself up into an upright position "about what you told me!" Like the girl had told the boy she would, she babbled on and on about how she got into UA. And somewhere along the way she remembered he was the primary reason, that angered her. Which worried him. The path they took was very secluded. He was afraid it would take weeks before they found his body. And straightforwardly, he didn't want to die yet. Though her anger faded as she continued on. And continued to babble on how she was semi grateful because of the food.

Juno gave him a raised eyebrow look. It had been four days since she told him ."What? Did the guilt finally eat you up?"

Midoriya wondered if she'd ever forget or at least let it go because he found it alarming every time she brought it up. "N-no" he gulped as his grip tightened on the stack of papers he held. "I thought this would help you. But my printer broke so I copied it down for you. That's why I took so long."

"Huh?"

"It's my hero b-book." He stated. Rocking back and forward on the heels of his shoes. "You said the traitor is in our class right?" Whispering the last part.

She nodded her head as Midoriya handed her the packet. Had he spent the whole night transferring it for her? Is that why he had eyebags?

"Well since the beginning of the school year I've been taking notes on people's quirks and somewhat of their personality. I thought this could help you. Obviously not much! But at least for you to get an idea on everybody and maybe help you sort out your top suspects to the least suspicious," he jabbered on.