FIVE| Hagakure's bubbly attitude and its not a date!

Chapter five - Hagakure's bubbly attitude and it's not a date!

"First year student, Juno Taichi. Easer head would like to speak with you. Head to the counseling office at once."

"Uh? Juno you're being summoned?" Uraraka tilted her head, facing the girl.

"It must be about the encounter you had earlier with Bakugou," Iida added as he walked further in line. "Although it's quite odd he's not being summoned as well."

"I pray you're wrong Iida," Juno sulked. But she knew, she'd have hell to pay. Aizawa wasn't one to let her mistakes go by easily. Ever since he had taken her in at the young age of six years old he had always disciplined her on her wrong doings. He never let one thing slip by. No matter how minimal it may be. Something that she was grateful because it made her into the sneaky person she was. But it was a pain in the ass for sure.

Midoriya patted the girl on the back. "Maybe it has  to with something else." He felt incredibly guilty. She was in this mess because of him. She was in trouble because of him again.

Juno noticed his distressed face and outed to pinch his cheek. "Don't mope green bean. It's not your fault." He always took the blame. And it wasn't even his fault this time. Granted, neither was he guilty for the other times. She always managed to get into troubling situations all on her own. "What happened with Bakugou was my bad doing. So don't blame yourself. Understood?" He only nodded in response as he walked behind Iida. Not the response she was hoping for but she'd deal with it later. Right now she had to see Aizawa.

"Alright squad I'm out!" She saluted.

"Do you want me to save you a seat? Or maybe get you lunch?" In the little time Juno had known Uraraka, she had managed to care for her immensely. She was another cinnamon roll. She swears if anyone were to hurt her she'd kill them.

"Nah," she waved. "Don't know how long it'll take...thank you though."

Uraraka smiled. "Alright see you in class."

Juno turned. Dreading what was to come. Maybe it wasn't even about Bakugou. Midoriya could be right and it might have to do with something else. It might have to do with the traitor. Or maybe Aizawa couldn't stand the idea of spending lunch without her so he decided to summon her. Oh who she was kidding! She was getting her ass kicked.

Her steps became slower paced as she passed by a half and half haired dude. She knew he was in her class and had been meaning to get into his thoughts. He was quiet. Spoke to nobody unless necessary. This ignited her curiosity. And the perfect opportunity presented itself. Her sort of mind reading quirk only worked for 20 seconds. The perfect amount to lock eyes with him. Yet the minute she did she pushed herself right out. Pain. Absolute pain and self loathing. Not something she wanted to witness, deal, or see at the moment.

—————

As Juno suspected and literally jinxed, she was being punished. She knew what she said was wrong and kinda felt guilty but to have Aizawa rub it in her face was something else. On top of that, to have a lecture from Kayama was just penalizing at that point.

She trudged towards her class, dreading it. She could take being sent to UA at force. She could take Mineta's pervy thoughts every time she stared at him. Sort of. She could take Midoriya's constant mumbling. She could take Uraraka's constant spitting every time Iida did something 'hilarious'. She could take Kaminaris' constant flirting. She could take Tsus' constant bluntness. Juno honestly loved it. She could take Iidas' incisive need to have absolutely everything in order and him playing fruit ninja mentally and physically. Juno could take Hagakure's bubbly attitude and her constantly popping out of fucking thin air. Her attitude reminded her of a purple headed girl. She could take Aoyamas' constant sparkling and his need to speak in French when it's not needed. But this! Nope. Absolutely not.