SEVEN| Juno's bad throwing skills

Not edited!!!

Chapter seven ~ Juno's bad throwing skills

So eye bag dude's quirk allowed him to take full control of a person's mind. Much like hers, the only thing is he had the simplicity of asking a question while she had to go through all the trouble of touching their foreheads. Pretty complicated. That's why she barely used it. Scratch that, she never did. Unlike her minding reading quirk, she only had to stare at a person directly in the eyes and bam! It activated. It was something she had no control over so it was quite annoying and she tried her best to avoid unnecessary eye contact. Especially with the piece of shit Mineta.

Alright, she had to focus. She needed to find a boy that resembled Aizawa rather too much. From the insomniac eyes, the laid back attitude and the I give zero fucks about what people think to the gravity defying hair. Yeah that was hair raising. Not important though......

Who would know him? Or at least know about him?

Her eyes caught onto the broccoli looking kid in front of her  and immediately a light bulb lit up. She tore a page from her notebook and scribbled on it. Her aiming skills were never the best. And she doubted they would get better. So when the crumpled up paper hit sero in the back of the head she wasn't much at all surprised. Embarrassed sure! Surprised no. She knew the people seated behind her witnessed her failed attempt and that just added to the heat that presented itself on her  cheeks. It would have been fine if it was  Tysu or Mina hell even Hagakure would have been fine but no. The most put together well behaved good grade students had to witness it. Mineta didn't count though.

Mouthing a quick sorry she signaled him to pass it to Midoriya. She prayed he didn't have bad aiming skills cause that's all she needed.

Midoriya's brows scrunched together as a crumpled paper landed on his desk, halting his intense muttering. He turned his head, giving Sero a puzzled look. Sero jabbed his finger towards the curly haired girl. He's only response from her was a wave of hand.

"Ms. Taichi," the voice of Kayama stopped her waving and replaced it with a flushing feeling running through her skin and heard a sharp inhale from Midoriya. "Would you like to share with the class why you're waving at midoriya is so much more important than paying attention to the history of heroes?"

It was ten thousands more important because one; it was her ticket out of dying painfully and two; it was history. That word didn't even need further explanation. She'd never say it out loud. Not to the pro hero slash teacher that stood in front of the class. "Thank you for asking," Juno smiled as she fiddled with her fingers. At least Kayama didn't see her passing notes! God, imagine if she caught a whiff of that...she'd probably read it  in front of the class. Then she'd sound like some weird stalker. She could already picture the amount of roasting she'd get from Bakugou. "But it's something I'd rather keep to myself."

She heard a few snickers. Mostly from Kaminari and Mina. What about that comment they found amusing she had no idea. If anything, they had a jacked up sense of humor if they found that funny.

"Very well. Don't let it happen again." Juniper gulped at the streness held in Kayama's voice. Oh she was so gonna snitch on Aizawa.

—————-

"So why do you need to know about...Hitoshi right?" Midoriya stared down at the curly haired girl. She leaned against a tree as she read the packet gifted to her by him. After the incident that occurred with Bakugou no one bothered in questioning why the girl never trained. Were they worried? Yes. Well mostly all of them. There were three or two who didn't give a damn.

"It's a little deal I made." She placed the packet down and patted the spot next to her. It was a deal. Now it's just punishment for talking in class. But did Midoriya need to know that? No. "Izu you should really take a break. All that training you're doing is making me tired."

He let out a little laugh as he took a seat next to her. He wasn't going to lie, he really did need to take a tiny break. Between his training with allmight and the training he did at home his body yearned for one. But it was the tiny price he had to pay if he wanted to become the number one hero. "I don't know much about him. I know he's in general studies and that's about it."

She only hummed as the explosion caused by Bakugou created a gentle breeze. It felt nice. "Don't forget he's out for our heads."

Midoriya's face flattered. "Yeah... which is why I can't stop training! He said they'd switch people out if they saw better potential and I can't let that happen."

"Izuku you'll do just fine," Juno lazily placed her hand on his shoulder. He got way too energetic and it was hard for her to keep up with. "Maybe the boy was just trying to mess with your head."

"Doesn't matter." He jumped up and it made Juno groan. He was gonna start a speech. Oh God he was gonna start a speech! "There's so many that have helped me where I am today!" And she stood corrected. Whoopie... "and I can't let all their help go to waste. Which is why I have to do my best!"

Ok so it wasn't the speech she was normally used too. But hey this was better. If all his speeches were that short she'd have her ear out all the time. "Well Izuku what else can I tell you but do you best." She smiled. "And for the love of God stop being so self destructive. You gotta learn how to control that quirk of yours."

"R-right...I'm working on it-"

"Hey Deku! Juno!" Was it so hard to ask for peace in quiet? Midoriy was almost done with his little talk and she was close to going back to relaxing! Was this how Aizawa felt like every time she bombarded him with her schneigansz? Yeah karma was bitch.

"U-Uraraka!" Midoriya blushed. "Hi-hello!"

Juno placed her hand on her mouth in an attempt to conceal the snicker that was close to erupting. Midoriya couldn't even hide the crush he developed for the pink cheeked girl. It was hilarious and you could be damn sure she would shove it in his face for as long as she could. "Hey Ocha....uh Ochako what's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong! What would be wrong!" Uraraka had this menacing aura around her that kinda freaked Juno out. Was she possessed?  Yeah she wasn't ok.

"Maybe it has to do with your face...." Juno circled her finger around the girl's face.

"Y-yeah Uraraka your face is all scrunched up all weird." Juno was close to face palming. She'd have to give him some lessons on how to talk to a girl because that sure wasn't it.

"It's just....I'm trying to work on the amount of things I can control at the same time but there's not much I can work with." She sulked. The look that appeared on Juno's face sent signals to midoriya and he knew he was in for a big amount of trouble.

"Use me and Izu," oh yeah. They were in for a big one.

"What!?"

"Yeah," Juno shrugged. "In the sports festival you'll be against people, robots and what not. So you should practice with us."

"I don't know, it sounds pretty dangerous." Uraraka droned. She did need to practice though. "Are you guys sure you wanna do this?"

"Of course." Juno jumped from her spot. She slung an arm around Midoriya. An indication he had no other choice. Either help the girl or get killed by Juno. "We'd be happy to help!"

"Thanks you two!!"

Pretty shit and short chapter by you know what it's fine!! I've run out of chapters to post on Saturday so from now I will no longer have a schedule.....alrighty so buh bye!