15

Personality equivalents:

San = Taehyung post-redemtion arc
Seonghwa = Taehyung pre-redemption arc

-

Jimin sits awkwardly in the passenger seat of Seonghwa's car.

Seonghwa notices and grins. "You can put on some music if you want."

Jimin turns on the radio and flips trough the stations. "Which stations are good?"

Seonghwa's reaches over and presses one of Jimin's fingers on a button. "This one."

Jimin pulls him hand back and his face turns red. Seonghwa chuckles and pinches Jimin's cheek. "Don't be so nervous around me."

He lets his hand fall and gently squeezes Jimin's thigh once. Jimin gulps. "Are you this touchy with all of your friends?"

"Most of the time. Why? Does it bother you?"

"It's just a bit triggering... That's all..."

"Triggering?"

"Uh..." He fiddled with his fingers. "Yeah... I was raped by my Evon teacher, so I get uncomfortable when someone other than Kook touches me..."

"Then I'll stop. You could've told me that earlier and I wouldn't have done it in the first place."

"Sorry. I just don't like talking about it a lot. Let's talk about something else. What college are you going to?"

"UCLA. I got a lacrosse scholarship."

Jimin smiles. "So did Jungkook! It's cool that you're going to be on the same team. Maybe you two can be friends."

"I don't know. I don't think I'd like him that much."

Jimin frowns. "Why not?"

"Just a gut feeling. I feel like he's gonna talk about you 24/7."

"Don't worry. He doesn't."

"I have the feeling he won't like me either. I mean, I'm already hanging out with you alone. Isn't he uncomfortable with that?"

"No. He trusts me."

"But I bet he's at least a little suspicious of my intentions. I know I would be if my cute ass boyfriend was hanging out with someone else."

Jimin blushes and turns the radio up a little bit.

-