55

Jimin stands outside of San's apartment door and takes a deep breath. "You're doing the right thing... Wooyoung is gonna hate you, but you're doing this because it's right..."

He knocks. San opens the door after a few seconds. "Oh, hey. What's up?"

Jimin gulps. "Are you alone?"

San stares at him for a few seconds. "Yeah, but Wooyoung is coming over soon. Why?"

"I need to talk to you."

"What about?"

"Woo..."

"What happened?"

"I'll tell you if you let me inside."

San lets him in and closes the door. "So... What is it?"

"Sit down before I tell you."

"Just spit it out."

"Seonghwa didn't assault Wooyoung."

San feels eerily silent. "... What do you mean?"

"It's complicated. Before Wooyoung even got drunk he made out with Seonghwa and then they hooked up after he had a few drinks. All if it was initiated by Woo. He made the first move."

"Did Seonghwa tell you this?"

"Wooyoung did..."

San closes his eyes. "So he's been lying about it this whole fucking time?"

"Don't get mad at him. He did it because he wants to you trust him–"

"He wants me to trust him so he fucking lied to me? That doesn't make any fucking sense!"

Jimin shrinks back. San is seething with anger and Jimin swears that the temperature in the room rises a few degrees. "I can't fucking believe it."

"P-Please don't get mad at him–"

"Of course I'm mad at him!" He paces back a forth for a few seconds before picking up one a chair and throwing it at the wall. It breaks and Jimin shields his face, cowering. He thought Seonghwa was exaggerating about San having a temper.

San tugs at his hair. "All this time I thought was was a victim and he just went along with it but he's been lying?! For fucks sake, why did I ever like him?!"

By now, Jimin has backed up enough that his back is pressed against the wall. "C-Calm down."

San turns towards him and points. "You're the one that told me he was assaulted in the first place. You lied to me too!"

"I-I didn't know. Please, I didn't know–"

San walks up to him slowly and Jimin starts shaking. "Please don't hurt me I swear on my life that I didn't know. He lied to me too! J-Just calm down..."

Jimin watches as the anger fades from San's face and turns into sadness. He tears up and covers his face. Jimin cautiously close the gap between them and hugs him. "I know it's hard to understand, but Wooyoung didn't tell you because he didn't want you to leave him."

He cries into Jimin's shoulder. "But he lied to me... Woo lied..."

"I know... Shh, I know..."

There's a knock on the door and Jimin's eyes grow wide. He whispers, "Where's your closet? I need to hide."

-