33

Jimin invites Wooyoung over the next day. "So, how was your date with San?"

"It was so nice. I mean, we've hung out a lot as friends over the years, but the fact that it was a date made it really special..."

Jimin smiles. "Did you kiss?"

Wooyoung shakes his head. "It was only our first date."

"But you've been flirting for 5 years."

"I know... I wanted to kiss him but he never made a move."

"Then you should make a move."

"You think so?"

"Totally." There's a knock on the door and Jungkook walks down the stairs to open it. Jimin stands up. "Babe, go back to the bed. I don't want your head to hurt."

"It's fine. I'm feeling better today." He opens the door and Tae walks in. Wooyoung looks at Jimin and talks quietly. "Who is that?"

"Taehyung. The guy I told you about. He came to visit us."

Wooyoung steals another glance at Tae. "Don't tell San, but why are there so many attractive men in Georgia?"

"I honestly have no idea."

Wooyoung looks at Tae one more time. "I might have to move to Georgia... I mean, I think Jungkook is cute and all, but damn."

Jimin giggles. "You can't flirt with other guys. You're with San now."

"I'm allowed to look. It's like admiring art in a museum."

Taehyung walks over to the couch and ruffles Jimin's hair. "What's up, pip squeak?"

He grins. "Nothing much. This is Wooyoung, by the way. He's the one who's dating San, the guy that punched Seonghwa."

Taehyung looks at Wooyoung and grins. "Nice to meet you. Hey, you two kind of look alike."

Wooyoung grins. "It's nice to meet you too..."

"I heard what Seonghwa did to you and it was totally fucked up. If you're anything like Jimin on the inside as well, then you're a great person and you don't deserve to go through something like that. In all honesty, no one deserves to go through that." He walks upstairs to go play video games with Jungkook.

Wooyoung whispers, "And he's sweet too?!"

-