87

We really do be 13 chapters away from the end of this series tho...

-

After going through baggage claim, Jimin pulls up the Uber app. Jungkook chuckles. "Jiminie, I don't think we need an Uber."

Jimin looks up at him with a confused look on his face. "What do you mean? We don't have a ride."

Jungkook points and Jimin looks towards the exit. Jimin's parents are standing there looking at him.

Jimin gasps and drops his bag, running over to them. They all hug for a few minutes. "I didn't see you guys standing here. Why didn't you say anything?"

His mom giggles. "We were waiting for you to notice us."

Jimin gives them anther hug. "I really missed you guys. It's so good to see you in person."

Jungkook walks up with both of their bags. "Hey, I just got a text from Hoseok. Seulgi invited everyone over to her house to hang out."

"Who all came back from college?"

"Everyone."

"Even Irene?"

"Yeah."

"She came back from Yale? But I thought she was planning on staying there."

"I guess she changed her mind. So, do you want me to tell Seulgi that we're planning on going?"

"Of course."

-

Jimin's mom bombards them with questions about the bomb on the way back to their house. "Did anyone you know get injured?"

Jimin shakes his head. "Everyone was generally okay. One of the kids that was close to the bomb lost his pinky, but all in all it wasn't horrible. The bomb was small."

"How is the girl? What was her name?"

"Aliyah? Oh, she's fine."

"That's good to hear. I'm glad you both are doing well."

-