59

Jimin and Seonghwa hang out inbetween classes the next day. "So, how'd it go with Wooyoung yesterday?"

"Oh god, it was horrible. He wouldn't stop crying. I thought he would eventually run out of tears but he didn't. He ended up falling asleep on the couch but when I woke up, he was sleeping next to me in my bed."

"Damn, do you think he got an STD?"

Seonghwa pushes him playfully. "Shut up. My bed is clean and so am I."

Jimin giggles. "I'm just teasing you. Did he try to kiss you again?"

Seonghwa shakes his head. "He just kind of... clung to me. San called me and apologized to me for pushing me down the stairs and punching me. It was a weird day."

"Do you think Woo is gonna try to date you or something?"

"Who knows? Whenever he fights with San, he starts talking to me, but ghosts me when they make up. It's a vicious cycle."

Jimin frowns. "Sounds like he's just emotionally using you."

"Oh, I'm well aware of that."

"Why do you let him treat you like this?"

"Because I still like him and it feels good to get him attention."

"You... You still like him even after he accused you of raping him?"

"I know... I'm trying to get over him."

"That must suck. I know how it feels to try and get over someone and fail miserably..."

"Are you talking about that Tae dude?"

Jimin nods.

"So you still aren't over him?"

"It's complicated... It's not like I have a raging crush for him, but it hurts to see him sometimes."

"Would you date him if you ever broke up with Jumgkook?"

Jimin glances down at his promise ring. "I would probably take a break from relationships for a while, but if Tae was still interested when I was ready, then definitely."

"I bet that puts things into perspective for Kook. He probably does his best to keep you around."

Jimin nods and smiles. "There are a few slip ups, but that's bound to happen in every relationship. We're just so in love."

"You keep looking at your ring when you talk about him."

"He just got me it recently. It's a promise ring." He takes it off and hands it to Seonghwa so he can read the engraving.

Seonghwa cringes. "Ugh, I didn't think you guys were this lovey dovey." He fake throws up on the side walk and Jimin giggles, putting the ring back on.

-