29

Jimin is cuddling with Jungkook later that afternoon when he gets a call.

Incoming Call from Yeosang...
Accept | Decline

"Hey Yeosang. What's up?"

"Did you hear what happened?"

"No."

"San punched Seonghwa and broke his nose and then pushed him down some stairs. We think Seonghwa twisted his ankle."

"Oh my god..."

"I think it has something to do with Wooyoung. I don't know what though."

"I do."

"You do? Tell me."

"I don't know... You should ask Wooyoung. He might not want anyone else to know."

"Okay. I'll call him right now and ask him."

call ended.

-

Jimin's jaw drops. "Oh my god..."

"What happened?"

"San broke Seonghwa's nose and pushed him down the stairs."

"Why?"

"One sec."

Wooyoung

hey

hi

can I tell JK what happened?

uh

sure

just don't tell anyone else

I won't

end of conversation

-

"So, a few years ago, Seonghwa and Wooyoung hooked up at a party but Seonghwa was sober and Wooyoung was totally wasted."

"Oh. So he took advantage of him."

"Yeah. So, San knew that they hooked up and that's why he never dated Wooyoung, but he never knew that he was drunk. Earlier today, Wooyoung and I told San what happened."

"So San got mad at beat up Seonghwa?"

"I mean, of course he did. Wouldn't you beat up Tae if you found out he had sex with me when I was drunk?"

Jungkook's face turns red just thinking about it. "To be honest, I'd probably kill him."

Jimin searches Jungkook's eyes for any sign of him joking. There isn't any. "Wait... You'd actually kill him?"

"I'd find a way to do it that would make it look accidental, but yeah. I know how you get when you're drunk and if he ever took advantage of that... I'd shoot his face off."

-