94

Jimin is working one of his shifts at the coffee shop when the door swings open so forcefully that Jimin swears it almost falls off of it's hinges.

Wooyoung storms in and walks behind the counter, grabbing Jimin's arm and pulling him out of the building.

"I am mad. Fuck, I am SO mad. The world is bullshit and it makes me mad."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Woo, my boss will get mad at me. I need to go back to work."

"Your boss can suck his own dick."

"My boss is a woman."

"Then she can deep throat a dildo or whatever girls do. Anyways, I need to rant to you."

"Can it not wait?"

"Ugh, fine. When do you get off work?"

"Only 23 minutes. Just wait here and I'll be out when I'm done." He walks back into the coffee shop and returns 25 minutes later. "So, what the tea?"

"San slept over at Seonghwa's apartment yesterday without telling me. He claims that they only played video games, but I have no way of knowing that he told the truth. Why would he not tell me that was staying at Seonghwa's apartment?!"

"Because he knew you would get mad. Same thing happened when I let Tae stay over at my house one night without telling Kook, I thought he would be pissed but he got more pissed when he found out that I did it behind his back."

"Do you think they did anything?"

"San probably would've told me. You guys tell me everything. So no, I don't think he's lying to you."

Wooyoung thinks for a second. "Okay. I guess I don't need to be mad anymore."

-