67

33 chapters left and I don't know what the hell to do with the rest of this story. I like the Wooyoung/San/Seonghwa drama but this is a JIKOOK book and I don't want to put the spotlight on anyone other than them... fuck

-

Jimin and San are walking to class together the next week. San fills Jimin in on all that's happened since they last talked. "Seonghwa is super pissy and Wooyoung is unstable. I'm fine, but it's so complicated."

"I think it's good that you're considering getting back with Wooyoung. I know he broke your trust in the past... well, and recently– anyways, I think it'll fix a lot of issues. I know you both love each other and you can build trust over time."

"How is everything with Jungkook?"

"It's good. As you know, I'm trying to spend more time with him now. I can't believe I was ignoring him like that without even noticing... I just got so caught up in the drama and everything."

Jimin looks away from San and sees that they're about to pass Jungkook. Jimin smiles and grabs his arm. "Hey babe. How was your last class?"

"It sucked. All of my classes have been so shitty today."

Jimin frowns. "Aw, I'm sorry bubba. You can rant to me tonight about it if you want. I would sit and talk with you right now but I have to get to my next class." He gives him a quick kiss and catches up with San.

-

Jungkook gets home late after studying in the library for a few painful hours. UCLA is having no mercy on him.

He walks into the apartment and hears the TV playing softly upstairs. He walks towards the kitchen and sees a fresh glass of ice water on the table. He gulps it down and sighs. "Babe, what are you watching?"

"Big Bang Theory. Come watch it with me."

Jungkook drops his backpack at the bottom of the stairs and walks up. His jaw drops. "Are you pranking me?"

Jimin is sitting on the bed wearing the sweater, thigh highs, and cat ears from the bet they made months before. "What do you mean?"

"W-Why are you wearing that? You hate that outfit."

"You had a bad day so thought I'd do something nice for you and you've been begging for me to wear this again."

Jungkook just stands at the top of the stairs, completely frozen. Jimin beckons for him to come closer with his finger. "I'll do all the work. All you have to do is sit back and relax."

Jungkook doesn't move an inch so Jimin stands up and walks over. He grabs his hand and pulls him towards the bed. Jungkook blinks lazily. "You're acting so strange."

"You always watch power bottom porn so I thought I'd let you live out your fantasy."

"Wha– how do you know what porn I watch?"

"I accidentally opened your laptop instead of mine and you forgot to close your tabs. You need to be more careful about that. Wouldn't it be embarrassing if that starting playing in one of your classes?"

-