Chapter 12: Seduction

CHAPTER 12

"Get a room man!" Calyx cried out from the onlookers as Iñigo and I made out in front of them.

Pulling back, I grinned at them and removed my wrapped legs on my man. His haze filled eyes opened and I grinned at the desire in his eyes. Taking his hand, I pulled him.

"Emma we're taking your guest bedroom!" I announced, pulling Iñigo with my hand. Everyone cheered and laughed "Thank you for the wonderful night! I'll see you all tomorrow!"

"Wait, Ava." Iñigo said as I pulled him to the second floor.

Taking the steps two at a time, I quickly opened the door, shut it and roughly kissed him on the lips. He got me so strung up and wound tight that I won't be taking no for an answer.

"Ava...baby." He gasped out loud as I began to grind my body on his naked chest.

"I want you." I huskily whispered, biting his earlobe and grazing my lips on his jaw. He muttered a curse before pulling back.

"Ava, we can't." he groaned, his breathing ragged.

"Why not?" I vehemently asked. I want him, I want him so much.

"After the wedding." He said trying to pull me back but I wasn't having of it. I grumbled and sighed in frustration.

"But, I don't want to wait." I grumbled like a kid "We already had sex before marriage so please this wouldn't be any different."

I kissed him again and he responded before pulling away. "I wanted us to wait to make it seem it was our first time, and make it special. But my bride-to-be is an impatient vixen."

I scoffed, "That's very sweet of yours but I wasn't known for being patient. Now please Iñigo, touch me." I ripped open my flimsy dress and I saw the desire in his eyes before cursing out loud. I didn't give him any time when I pushed him towards the bed and crawled up on top of him.

Then I was attacking him like a starved woman. When I pulled his black flimsy briefs, his length sprang up in attention. I wetted my lips as I gripped him in my hand. I wanted to taste him.

"Ava." He groaned "Please, don't tempt me."

"You tempted me." I pointed out "I'm just acting on your seduction."

He raised his brow and leaned back when I ran my tongue on his length.
"Fuck!"

"Seems to me I'm not the only one who is in need." I grinned as I licked the pre-cum on his bulbous head.

"You won't give this up, do you?" he groaned, biting his lip as he leaned on his arms. I arrogantly grinned at him, jutting my breasts up for his view.
"Nope." I said, flipping my hair to the side to have him access to my breasts. He was a boob man, and I was thankful I was blessed with perky breasts. His gaze zeroed in on my chest. "You should know by now that I never give up."

He chuckled, that deep sexy chuckle of his. Damn, my core just clenched just by the sound of his voice. "How can I forget? We wouldn't be here if not for your tenacity."

Pulling me in his arms, he kissed me on slowly on the lips. My breathing hitched and my senses heightened when his hand grazed my nipples and tweaked it. It swelled on his hand and a deep rumble of satisfaction echoed on his chest.

"I think I have a solution, for this sticky situation." He said before flipping me, making me face his length while his face fanned my core. Instantly, I knew what his plan was.

Running a finger the length of my core, my knees quivered as his hot breathe blew kisses on my core. I groaned and wrapped my hand on his cock. It twitched and the intoxicating power of having the man of your dreams desire you, just as how much, you desire, was a heady and unexplainable feeling.