Chapter 34: Heir

CHAPTER 34

Ava Marquez-Petrakis

We made love in almost of all the places we visited during our trip. After Greece, we went to Tuscany, Rome, Paris, and Germany. I loved the Tuscan sun and the beautiful place. But what I truly loved the most was our lovemaking. It was always passionate and different. We were like two teenagers who couldn't stop getting a taste with one another.

Even when we've arrived back in Spain, we couldn't stop touching one another. Celine and Miguel even left the manor for a few days due to our lovemaking. We were having sex in almost all corners of the manor. We were spending our time exploring each other's bodies, and learning what made the other feel good.

Iñigo being the skilled lover he was became a master in the fine art of love making. He would always leave me languid, pleased and drugged after every session. He did not only pleased my body into a mind-blowing orgasm, but he was attentive in every aspect of my life. He knew that if he caressed my hair and massaged my stiff shoulders, I would relax instantly. He knew that if I pursed my lips, it was a sign I was thinking thoroughly and weighing the pros and cons. He also understood that I was a neat freak and if I wanted to clean the house, I will clean it from top to bottom. He understood my moods, my mannerisms and my thoughts because he cared so much to know every little detail about me.

One time we ordered brownies, he removed the nuts on top because he knew I didn't liked nuts. Another time was we were watching a movie and I noticed the chips I got were the folded ones.

"These are the folded ones." I commented at him as I stared at the bowl in hand.

"Aren't they the ones you liked? I bought sour cream sauce too." He said giving me the dip. I nodded my head slowly as I realized that he bought a bag of chips just to find the folded ones. At that moment, I didn't know if I would laugh or cry. The emotions bubbling in my chest was surreal that I had to kiss him senselessly for pleasing me and making me feel cherished.

On days we were too tired to do anything, we would simply lounge in our bed and talking about anything. Sometimes we would be at the beach and he would gaze at me with that lazy look that meant he was thinking of different sexual things to do to me. My body would easily respond to him and he'll take me where we were - in the hammock, on the sand or in the tree house.

After such session, with my legs still quivering from the orgasm, he'll whisper sweet nothings to my ear. Then we'd ride back home and shower the dirt off our bodies. It was truly a magical month for us.

"Shall I be knitting baby clothes soon?" Celine whispered in my ear, clutching my hand to hers in the driveway. Iñigo and I were about to head back home.

"Maybe next year, " I honestly told her "We're still working on our relationship and our careers."

Celine pouted before hugging me, "It's alright. I can still live to a hundred."

We chuckled as she squeezed me, "Take care my dear."

"You too." I said, pulling back and smiling at her.

"Won't I get a goodbye hug too?" Miguel joked behind. Turning to him, I grinned and was about to hug him when Iñigo pulled me back.

"No." He grumbled as we all chuckled "Goodbye Miguel, and thanks for being a part of my wife's grand plan. But you are not allowed to touch her, "

"So possessive, " I muttered, jabbing him in the side with my elbow. He winced before glaring at me. I rolled my eyes at him and turned to Miguel. "Thank you for everything, Miguel. You can visit us if you'd like."