Chapter 15: Wedding Night

CHAPTER 15: Wedding Night

Claps and whistles erupted from our audience.

We took some photos and headed to Emma's house where the party was celebrated. The moment we got out of the city hall, the blinding light of flashes and reporters greeted us.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Petrakis!"

"Where shall you celebrate your honeymoon?"

"Is it true you married for the sake of forming an alliance?"

My brow furrowed at the last question. I kept my mouth shut than to reply to him. We'll simply release an official statement for them to back off.

Iñigo clasped his hand with mine as we made our way to his car. When we got in, we quickly sped to Emma's home.

"That was crazy." I commented at him "How do you get used to all those?"

He chuckled as he slid his hand with mine while his other hand were on the wheels. "You simply ignore them. It's best to not say a word."

I nodded my head before sliding my gaze to his. I leaned close to his and he eyed me from his peripheral view.

"You know, we can always ditch the party." I purred at him as I caressed his chest. He smelled really nice, and it was so addicting that I couldn't help take sniff again.

He chuckled and shook his head "What will your best friend and our guests say?"

"It's our wedding, so our rules." I simply shrugged and pouted at him "Come on, I want to spend my first day of being married to you somewhere else."

His gaze slid to mine as we stopped at the red light. "How about we spend our lunch with them then we'll go somewhere you'll like?"

"Deal!" I grinned.

Apparently, our plans were ruined because my best friend knew I was going to ditch the party. They made us stay until the night. I couldn't really stop her when we were both having so much fun.

We danced, played games and drank until our hearts content. By the time night time came, I was itching to get Iñigo alone. I was a bit tipsy but I can still move. My guests were still dancing and drinking. Turning towards Iñigo who was nestling a glass of wine in his hand I wrapped my arms around him as he pulled me close to him.

"Iñigo let's go home." I whispered in his ear as I noticed his glassy eyes. I hope he's not drunk because I want him alive and well tonight.

He didn't seem to be drunk when his eyes glazed and fell on my lips. Cupping my cheek, he pressed his lips with mine and explored my mouth with his tongue. I can smell the wine and mint on his breathe. A deep rumble fell on his lips as I moved my chest to his. I want him to touch me and take me home already.

Pulling back, he nodded his head.

We drove to his condominium in speed. We were practically ripping off our dress and shirts when we arrived inside his condominium. Kissing him fervently on the lips, he removed all my clothes and placed me on top of his bed.

I was naked except for the white lace underwear. He still had his pants on but I grinned at the kiss marks on his neck and chest.

Leaning on the bed, I arched my back and opened my legs for him. Iñigo's eyes darkened and his jaw clenched. A devilish grin formed on his lips as he crawled on top of me.

"You're so beautiful. So perfect." He murmured in my ear as he bit my earlobe and caressed my arm, my neck and my chest. My breathing was ragged as he cupped my breasts and squeezed it. "I want you Ava."

"I want you so much too. Please Inigo, take me."

He growled as he removed my underwear and fervently kissed. His kisses were feral and wild.

"Tonight I'll make you mine." He growled as my back arched and began kissing my neck "I'll make you scream, and moan until you can no longer remember your name. You're mine now Ava, and no one shall have you except for me."

I moaned as he began sucking my breasts and tweaking the peaks of my nipples. My hips bucked underneath him and I grinded my wet core to his bulge. His lips went down to my chest, down my navel and into my core when he stopped.

My eyes opened and it fell on his head buried on my core. Yet he wasn't moving.

"Iñigo?" I softly inquired.

Moving his head, my jaw dropped as his closed eyes. A second later, he snored.

What the fuck?

Groaning, I moved him and tried to wake him up but he wouldn't budge.

Oh forget it!

Stomping towards his bathroom, I hastily removed the pins on my hair and angrily showered. Once I got out, my gaze fell on the sleeping man and my temper flared. I was so close to getting a pitcher of water to wake him up but decided not to.

I need justification for my wedding night! Since my husband was snoring soundly while I was cunt blocked, food will help me in this.

Using his shirt and boxers, I went to his kitchen but frustratingly did not find anything I wanted. So, I grabbed his purse and headed outside to buy ice cream. I was being looked at by the people and one person asked me how my night was. I furiously glared at him before marching back to Iñigo's condominium, only to realize that I didn't have his key card.

My temper literally flared and I couldn't help the angry scream coming off of my mouth.

Fudgeeee! What kind of wedding night is this? I need a redo!