Chapter 22: Spitfire

Chapter 22

Iñigo Petrakis

If I thought I already know all my wife's crazy plans, she proved me wrong. Each day she surprises me more and more, to the point I ask myself if I'll ever come home with her setting our house on fire due to her impulsive yet funny ideas.

Chuckling to myself, I stared at my beautiful spitfire wife who was glowering on my lap. Her lips were drawn in an arrogant smirk, her emerald eyes flashing with fire and her stance ready to take on war. She was a magnificent sight as Danica flashed her with beams in her eyes.

"I cannot believe you let your wife vandalize your office, Iñigo." Danica contemtuously remarked, tilting her chin up and wrinkling her nose in disgust "A man like should have a regal and sophisticated wife who cares about your image. Not a crazy sex addict who tempers your office with her flimsy underwear!"

"Why you little---"my wife sprang on her lap, her arms outstretched ready to sink her polished nails on the daughter of my possible investor when I quickly pulled her back on my lap. She glowered at me with her emerald eyes. Ahhh what a beautiful sight indeed. Fire flashed in her eyes as she wiggled on my lap "Unhand me Petrakis!"

"Stop squirming mi amore." I lowly murmured in her ears. Danica glowered at our intimate position."Or you'll awaken the beast in between my legs."

Her bright greeb eyes flashed lasers on my form. Goodness! Why does she look even more beautiful with her eyes shooting daggers at me? Have a gone sadist? "I don't care Iñigo! Now unhand me or I will personally cut your limbs off myself!"

"Tsk tsk bloodthirsty female." I shook my head in mirth. Wrapping my hands tighter on her luscious form, I turned my cold gaze on Danica. She stilled in her seat, her shoulders straight, her lips pursed.

"I'm sorry Danica but I will have to inform your father that I will no longer do business with you."

"What???"

"Yes!!!"

Both females said unison. They glowered at each other before turning to my direction.

Caressing my wife's hand, I turned to Danica. I schooled my features to the cold blank mask I usually wear.

"Why are you withdrawing from our agreement? I was merely stating facts about your no class wife!" she threw a disgusted face on my wife which angered me more "We're one of the biggest investors and you're turning us away because of one truthful observation."

My blue eyes chilled and turned into frost. Her glare instantly turned into worry. Her smirk fell and she bit her lip waiting for my next words.

"A simple observation you say? I thought you were educated the fine art of being a lady? Perhaps being spoiled has obliterated your sense of courtesy and respect?"

"You b---"

I raised a hand in the air, stopping her.

"Danica, you have pounced at me every chance you got when you clearly knew I was a married man. I know your father is only do business to set you up with me. Plus, you disrespected and insulted my wife in front of me with the thoughts of swaying my views on her." I coldly enumerated "Your actions can reflect your personality and upbringing. I do not wish to do business with people like you. So, if you may, kindly leave my office. I'll write to your father."

"This is the biggest mistake you'll ever make Iñigo Petrakis! Your good for nothing wife has corrupted you!" She stood up, clutching her designer bag and marched out of my office.

But halfway to the door, a compact powder flew at the back of her head. She gasped and turned around to see my wife clutching her makeup bag. I was too focused on Danica that I didn't noticed her grab her bag